Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring diagram for Everything Axe setup

Hey all,

Was wondering where I might find a wiring diagram for an Everything Axe setup.

Thanks

I thought the wiring was the same as for a regular Strat with a five position switch. I'd search here: https://www.seymourduncan.com/resour...iring-diagrams
    “Practice cures most tone issues” - John Suhr

Comment

Is there something specifically different you want in positions 2 & 4? I think the Everything Axe is just like a regular Strat.
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

https://www.seymourduncan.com/images.../EAX_1V_2T.jpg

On the main Duncan page, select Resources, then wiring diagrams. Then on the left menu select "Strats", then, on the right, scroll down to "Everything Axe set." There's two or three diagrams.
        Last edited by ArtieToo; 11-02-2020, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Thank you !!

Comment

You're welcome. Let us know how it comes out.

Comment

Hi again. Not finding what I need on the Duncan site. I have an Everything Axe set and I want to split the neck and bridge pups with push/pull pots.
              Closest I can find on the Duncan page is push/pull with 3 humbucker stacks. But the Duckbucker is setup differently than a standard humbucker with 3 poles per coil.
              I just can't get my head around this. LOL HELP !!

Comment

You can't split the Duckbucker, as only half of it will work, so that will be wired like the diagram above. Wire the neck and middle to the push-pull pots like the diagram you found (red & white together to lugs on the switches). The Duckbucker is wired just like the diagram above. So most of your diagram will be the original diagram above, with red & white of the neck and bridge wired on the middle lugs of the respective switches.

Comment

I got it figured out. Thanks for the input, folks !! Helped a lot !!

Comment

Thanks for the update! Let us know how you like that setup!

Comment

Working...
                    X