Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bridge pickup Schecter Damien Elite

Hi all,

I have this Schecter Damien Elite FR, which came with the EMG 81/85 set, and I was thinking about changing for passive pickups. The body is mahogany and the fretboard rosewood.

I have a Custom TB-5 and a Nazgûl TB in other guitars that I could install in this Schecter. I don't use the neck pickup very often, so I will install a DiMarzio Evolution that I have lying around here.

The tuning is going to be Drop A, which is my band tuning. The style is death/deathcore.

Between the Custom and the Nazgûl what would you recomend? I'm taking this guitar to my luthier for maintenance, so I will ask him to change the pickups as well and don't want to go wrong. I must say I love both the Custom and the Nazgûl.

If you have other pickups suggestions I would be glad to hear. The Invader has come to my mind too.

thank you

Neither are my fave SDs but of those two, my preference is the Custom all around but think the Naz would fit the bill better.
    1994 Ibanez IC500 Iceman reissue
    Jackson Soloist 7 string
    ESP LTD M-400
    Original Marshall Silver Jubilee 2553

Comment

The Nazgul would be great, especially if you never use any clean sounds. You might also try the Pegasus if you need some versatility, too.
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
        The Nazgul would be great, especially if you never use any clean sounds. You might also try the Pegasus if you need some versatility, too.
        Rarely use clean tones. Yeah, I guess the Nazgul may be a good choice. Tks man

Comment

Originally posted by Hsb View Post
          Neither are my fave SDs but of those two, my preference is the Custom all around but think the Naz would fit the bill better.
          Considering the tuning and music style the Nazgul may be better, right? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by lucaspaço View Post

That would absolutely be my choice
            Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by lucaspaço View Post

Yes that would be the correct choice.
              1994 Ibanez IC500 Iceman reissue
              Jackson Soloist 7 string
              ESP LTD M-400
              Original Marshall Silver Jubilee 2553

Comment

Working...
              X