In Search Of A Wiring Diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Search Of A Wiring Diagram

I am looking for an out of the ordinary wiring diagram. I have tried the SD diagram selector page but it won't let me input the options I want. Either that or I missed something there.

I want to wire up an HSH Strat with a blender pot but I do not want any of the usual push/pull pots or additional toggle switches or coil splitting normally associated with custom wired HSH guitars.
    All pickups will be configured as two-conductor.
    Standard Stratocaster control hardware but non-standard functionality.
    (3) pots designated as: (1) master volume, (1) master tone, (1) no-load blender.
    (1) 5-way switch ... and no other switches or special pots.
    I would like the the blender pot to work only when the 5-way is in the neck position.

I want to be able to put the switch in the neck position, then blend in the bridge and then (without touching the blender) be able to switch back and forth quickly to bridge only or to bridge/middle only and then back to neck/bridge without having to roll the blender each time. I just want to be able to go back and forth using the switch only. I am assuming a super-switch will be required for such a system.

If anyone knows of such a wiring scheme it would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

Bump

Comment

What you are asking sounds like a standard Strat wiring with a blend on the bridge when the neck is engaged. But the thing is, a blender will always work in bridge and neck positions unless you have a switch take it out of circuit. Because in order to blend, it has to be connected to both bridge and neck, making the blender active in both positions.

Here's a few variations of that wiring

Comment

Thx

Comment

Working...
        X