59 with a logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 59 with a logo

I'm interested in ordering a 4 conductor 59 neck pick with logo. Is this available without a custom shop order?
    Last edited by Mikelamury; 03-11-2022, 03:13 PM.
    It's funny how some stories became historic,
    especially when the authors clearly wrote them to be metaphoric,
    But people will believe anything when it's written in stone or ancient scroll...-Fat Mike

That is a floor shop option available through any dealer

Do you need something just a little bit special from your pickup but not anything that requires the full Seymour Duncan Custom Shop treatment? If so, there are plenty of little customisations that you can request when you order a regular pickup through your preferred dealer. Called Shop Floor Custom, this service lets you tweak various aspects of your pickup order and we'll make it on the regular shop floor, just for you, alongside our regular production pickups. It's a handy alternative if you want something a little unique but your budget doesn't stretch to 'Custom Shop.'

That is in a normal situation. Not sure if things are back to normal.

Comment

Last I knew, the '59 didn't come with a logo by default. And it comes with long legs by default. You can order it with 4-conductor hookup cable straight from the product page.

Designed to deliver classic P.A.F. tone with modern construction, the ’59 (SH-1) vintage output humbucker pickup’s open, detailed sound and sweet top end make it the perfect choice for rock and blues.

Comment

How exactly do you place a shop floor custom order if you don't have a local dealer? I live in a rural area. Can you order them from SD? What about guitar center online? Just trying to figure out how to go about getting a 4c 59 neck with logo.
        But people will believe anything when it's written in stone or ancient scroll...-Fat Mike

Comment

Yes, this is a Shop Floor Custom option, available to order through any authorized SD dealer. It would just be a small upcharge, nowhere near Custom Shop price. You can order online from a dealer. As far as I know, this isn't something you can get from SD directly.
          Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mikelamury View Post
            How exactly do you place a shop floor custom order if you don't have a local dealer? I live in a rural area. Can you order them from SD? What about guitar center online? Just trying to figure out how to go about getting a 4c 59 neck with logo.
            Go to the link I posted. You can do it right there. I'm pretty positive the '59 doesn't have a logo by default but you can always call them to verify and then place the order online. Specify 4-conductor hookup.

Comment

Originally posted by ErikH View Post

Go to the link I posted. You can do it right there. I'm pretty positive the '59 doesn't have a logo by default but you can always call them to verify and then place the order online. Specify 4-conductor hookup.
              I clicked on the link, I think you misread the OP Im seeking a 59 WITH a logo, thanks for the information though.

Comment

I clicked on the link, I think you misread the OP Im seeking a 59 WITH a logo, thanks for the information though.
                Your post says this:

I'm interested in ordering a 4 conductor 59 neck pick with no logo. Is this available without a custom shop order?
                I went by the post, not the title.

Comment

Or try to scoop a used one that was factory installed in a guitar. For example my Pro Series King V Jackson came with a JB/59, both with logo and 4 conductor. I bet many are selling the factory pickups from their axe to swap for their preferred set.

Comment

I always buy used but for stuff like this, I buy them through Sweetwater. You can at least talk to folks that kind of understand what you want (as opposed to GC). Never had an issue and I’ve bought quite a bit of random floor shop things.

Not affiliated, just a happy customer.

Comment

Originally posted by ErikH View Post

Your post says this:

I went by the post, not the title.
                      My apologies I made a mistake in the post, I'm human, edited for clarification.

Comment

Yep, OEM 59Ns have the logo and 4-wire leads. Almost always a couple of 'em listed on eBay.
                        Depending on what model it was originally in, you might need to flip the magnet.
                        I believe the stock 59N in my Showmaster has a flipped mag.
                        "You should know better by now than to introduce science into a discussion of voodoo."

Comment

Here ya go monkey boy.

Last edited by Clint 55; 03-18-2022, 04:17 AM.
                          The things that you wanted
                          I bought them for you

Comment

Working...
                          X