No announcement yet.

Fishman Fluence Modern - at a loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if this will be helpful, or relevant, but while looking for BC Rich Warlock info, I ran across this video. This Warlock comes with Fluence Moderns, and he goes through their different voicings. He makes them sound good. You can skip all the Warlock info, and jump to around 6:30 to hear the pickup voicings.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
      Not sure if this will be helpful, or relevant, but while looking for BC Rich Warlock info, I ran across this video. This Warlock comes with Fluence Moderns, and he goes through their different voicings. He makes them sound good. You can skip all the Warlock info, and jump to around 6:30 to hear the pickup voicings.

Sounds good here.

I generally have to remind myself that the people who design these things aren't dumb, they wouldn't be as popular as they are if they were junk.

Mid forward is really nice for solos. They almost seem to have a chopped treble in this demo.

Comment

Originally posted by Top-L View Post

Sounds good here.

I generally have to remind myself that the people who design these things aren't dumb, they wouldn't be as popular as they are if they were junk.

Mid forward is really nice for solos. They almost seem to have a chopped treble in this demo.
        Definitely sounds good here. As the OP said I bet it really shines in a band context where you're competing for sonic space.
        Originally posted by crusty philtrum
        Anyone who *sings* at me through their teeth deserves to have a bus drive through their face
        http://www.youtube.com/alexiansounds

Comment

Working...
        X