So I ordered a set of Fishman KSE's... couple of Q's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I ordered a set of Fishman KSE's... couple of Q's

I just made a thread asking about Duncan Alpha/Omegas, but I played left field, and ended up going for a set of Fishman KSE's.

I loved the Moderns, Classics, and Willie Adlers I've had, so I figured I'd give another Fluences a try.

Quick question for those who know: What is Voice 2 based on? Is it anything like Voice 1 on the Adlers? I know Voice 1 is supposed to be like tighter, brighter, lower output Moderns (which I'm pumped about since I love the Moderns), but what about Voice 2? I know Adam D was using EVH guitars with EVH pickups... so is it anything like that?

It’s their “passive” tone.
    The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Lead guitarist and vocalist of...

Keep up to date on our Facebook

Comment

OK... so what is it like?

Comment

Voice 2 in the KSE bridge was patterned after a very unique PRS they’d used on a lot of rhythm tracks in the studio. They had gone to PRS to get duplicates of the pickup but none sounded like this special one for some reason.

Comment

Oh, awesome, Frank! Thanks for the info. Exactly what I wanted to know.
          Last edited by Rex_Rocker; 12-04-2022, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X