banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help me decide on which Fishman Fluence set to get next!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rex_Rocker View Post
    I actually find it interesting that they describe the KSE as having *less* low end than the moderns. I've read both them being "tighter" and having "less low-end". Tighter maybe. Less low-end, no way. I've switched both sets back and forth in both my Les Pauls to see how they react to different guitars, and the KSE's actually have a tiny bit more. They may appear tighter (even thinner) because they've got less low mids and more upper mids, but the lowermost low-end is actually a tiny bit more.
    At one time I had made an excel spreadsheets (saved somewhere?) with all the specs of the different pickups and listen to that youtube channel with all the comparisons...not sure that helped at all LOL

Comment

Originally posted by krovatron View Post

At one time I had made an excel spreadsheets (saved somewhere?) with all the specs of the different pickups and listen to that youtube channel with all the comparisons...not sure that helped at all LOL
      Really? Where?

Comment

Originally posted by Rex_Rocker View Post
        Really? Where?
        I need to recreate the spread sheet, it was nothing special - just showed the frequencies, magnet type and what I thought it sounded like compared to other pickups.

The Youtuber is Mike Stamper....his comparison videos are amazing and appreciate his work.

Mike Stamper's official YouTube channel, I'm a modern metal musician and songwriter from Asturias (Spain). Here you can find information about my music, gear reviews / comparisons, some interesting tutorials, unexpected covers and so much more stuff! If you like all of this, please suscribe and feel free to ask for everything you need! Please, be welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by krovatron View Post
          I listen to the samples on his channel quite frequently. I'm not really a fan of his distorted tones, but you can still tell the differences in the pickups. Great stuff!!

Comment

Working...
          X