NPD x 3: DMT content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPD x 3: DMT content

So I was at the Dean Owners of America this weekend. Got a killer deal on on some Dean Magnet Technologies, and an opportunity to discuss with the winder.

I picked up a set of "Lights Out" hum buckers, Bridge & Neck, in Black/White Zebra for my Schenker V,

and a Gold Covered Baker Act (Baker Act is the FL code for held against your will for observation due to crazy). That's going in the Bridge of my triple bucker Caddy.
    Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

With the number of Deans I've owned in the past and currently own, I should put in an appearance sometime, I guess.
    aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Comment

DOA is a really fun time. I loved getting to reconnect with everyone this year and play some sweet guitars.
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
        DOA is a really fun time. I loved getting to reconnect with everyone this year and play some sweet guitars.
        I WISH I got a pick of you playing Genes Green Flam Z...big headstock and all!
        Originally posted by Bad City
        He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post

I WISH I got a pick of you playing Genes Green Flam Z...big headstock and all!
          Maybe one will show up on Facebook and I will snag it. Despite it being vastly different than anything I'd ever own, it was a great playing instrument.

Comment

How is Gene? Haven’t seen him around here for some time.

Comment

Gene is great. He didn't play this time, but he did sing a number of tunes.

Comment

Working...
              X