Giving Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving Thanks

Hello everyone I wanted to take a moment to say Thank You!! for all of the very helpful advice and tips, it's much appreciated!!
    Charvel Model-5fx EMG 85/SA
    Epiphone Les Paul Custom Korean SD JB/Jazz
    Custom Made Ernie Ball Musicman Copy Dimarzio Super Distortion's
    2019 EVH 5150 III 50 Watt Head 6L6
    1995 Mesa Boogie Tremoverb converted to Head
    Mesa Tremoverb 2x12 cab (factory Vintage 30's) converted to closed back
    Marshall 1960A 4x12 (2 Celestion G12T-75's and 2 WGS Retro 30's X patterned
    Pedaltrain Mini: Currently on pedalboard: ModTone MT-CB Clean Boost, Zoom MS-70CDR, Korg Pitchblack Tuner)

there is lots of good info on here, along with the nonsense

Comment

Thank you for being a contributing member in a positive manner. It is the whole of the community that makes this a great place.

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
        there is lots of good info on here, along with the nonsense
        The nonsense is half the fun. I friggin' love this place.

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
          Thank you for being a contributing member in a positive manner. It is the whole of the community that makes this a great place.
          Securb I appreciate it I know I've posted a lot of questions and issues with my gear, double postings not realizing it till later, on multiple music gear forums, hope I'm not too much of a burden
          Charvel Model-5fx EMG 85/SA
          Epiphone Les Paul Custom Korean SD JB/Jazz
          Custom Made Ernie Ball Musicman Copy Dimarzio Super Distortion's
          2019 EVH 5150 III 50 Watt Head 6L6
          1995 Mesa Boogie Tremoverb converted to Head
          Mesa Tremoverb 2x12 cab (factory Vintage 30's) converted to closed back
          Marshall 1960A 4x12 (2 Celestion G12T-75's and 2 WGS Retro 30's X patterned
          Pedaltrain Mini: Currently on pedalboard: ModTone MT-CB Clean Boost, Zoom MS-70CDR, Korg Pitchblack Tuner)

Comment

Originally posted by Charvel1975 View Post

Securb I appreciate it I know I've posted a lot of questions and issues with my gear, double postings not realizing it till later, on multiple music gear forums, hope I'm not too much of a burden
            No burden at all. I ask questions all the time. Even the most senior members of the forum, who are seasoned guitarists, will ask questions. We all play different styles of music and interact with different gear. Sharing those experiences is what makes this place cool, everyone has something to offer. And as Artie said, the nonsense around here is very enjoyable.

Comment

Working...
            X