Tele bridge to match WRHB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tele bridge to match WRHB

Rebuilding my Purple sparkle tele custom and threw one of the new actual CuNiFe WRHB in the neck. Looking for suggestions on something that will pair well with it. Currently has 1meg pots all around and a Tone Zone T in it but looking for something more jangly and probably more indie or alt than country. Noise cancelling not required but not avoided either.

Appreciate any suggestions you may have.

Are you looking for purely a volume balance?
    I'd suggest a Jerry Donahue, or even a Hot Tele.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Fast Track T?
      "I have the ultimate respect for Whitesox fans. They were as miserable as the Cubs and Redsox fans ever were but always had the good decency to keep it to themselves. And when they finally won the World Series, they celebrated without annoying every other fan in the country."--Jim Caple, ESPN (Jan. 12, 2011)

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
        Are you looking for purely a volume balance?
        I'd suggest a Jerry Donahue, or even a Hot Tele.
        Looking for something that will work. Same ballpark with the EQ and output. I want both pickups to be usable without amp or pedal changes. I wasn't sure if the JD would keep up, but I know it's always at the top of the list for hotter (but not crazy hot) tele bridge pickups. Probably have to swap at least the volume and tone pots to use a true single (not a deal breaker)

Comment

Post some pics of that guitar, please. I'd like to see it. I love purple sparkle guitars.

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
            Post some pics of that guitar, please. I'd like to see it. I love purple sparkle guitars.
            Nothing special, just one of the FSR models from the mid 20-teens. I still need to get a pearloid pickguard for it. The plain white is too bland for something that covers so much of the guitar.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	273711165_10225516744721721_2127674574063686243_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5614bc&_nc_ohc=p3hiYjarpbkAX8kJFHo&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=00_AfD2KZ9I6OwqKkVvryE0L4HJgpnBHY-rLgoYvOoo7JTX_A&oe=65006A2B.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	6247768

Comment

Working...
            X