Single coil covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single coil covers

I'm looking at the single coil options for direct purchase on the SD website, and… why are they all white? Where's the black cover option? Or cream, parchment, etc. Floor Customs are always extra, and I don't really want a pink or green cover, just black ones. Anyone know what's up?

I'm seeing:
    Strat, stacks, rail and "lil'" series covers show black, cream, parchment and white
    Hot stack replacement covers show black and white
    P-90s show black and cream
    Antiquity/Quarter Pound Jazzmaster is only available in black, Antiquity II Jazzmaster is only grey

Is there a particular model that is not showing options?

Comment

I'm looking at Custom Flat Strat, Hot Strat, Twang Banger, and Five-Two. Of those, the Five-Two shows white and black covers on the set only, but not with a single pickup. The others only show white covers regardless of bridge, middle, neck, set, etc.
      Is this a bug on the website? I use Firefox on Mac, and sometimes web developers only test their pages on Chrome or something, so FF gets buggy. But Chrome is essentially malware, so I refuse to switch. Is that what's happening, or am I just unlucky to choose pickups that are only available in "I clap on beat one" format?

Comment

It could be related to what they have in stock. The site seems to sometimes dynamically hide or remove items that aren't currently in stock (though I feel you should be able to backorder stuff and wait for it.). You could call their number and ask if they have what you want in stock, or if you could at least order it and wait.

Comment

My guess is that they don't list all of the small accessories like that. I bet they would sell you what you wanted if you call.
          Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
            My guess is that they don't list all of the small accessories like that. I bet they would sell you what you wanted if you call.
            I don't want pickup covers, I want brand new pickups not in white.

Comment

Just call them on Monday. I'm sure you could get what you want - Strat covers are the easiest thing in the world to swap and they do offer black, cream, parchment and white by default.

The web site does have bugs, for example, the text saying whether it's in stock seems has some SVG logo of the e-commerce software in there for no reason (reads "Klarna")

Just call them, they can get you sorted out.

Comment

Originally posted by Gabrielinconfident View Post

I don't want pickup covers, I want brand new pickups not in white.
                Any authorized dealers can order these. At the very most, it would be a Shop Floor Custom order, but you can only order that from an authorized dealer.
                Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Working...
                X