Seymour Duncan 59 bridge cream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seymour Duncan 59 bridge cream

Can Seymour Duncan make a 59 bridge single conductor in double cream but they would have to put a nickel cover on it

Order stock zebra and reverse zebra pickups off ebay and hybrid the cream coils together. Then hybrid the black coils together and resell it as open box. Cheaper and faster. I'm not even sure the custom shop would entertain that in the first place. Maybe someone else knows.
    Last edited by Clint 55; 10-11-2023, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pittbull View Post
      Can Seymour Duncan make a 59 bridge single conductor in double cream but they would have to put a nickel cover on it
      They won't do that.
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

They used to do it. That's how I ordered my double cream '59 neck.
        Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
        This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

they used to, but wont these days as far as i know. not worth the hassle from dimarzio over the trademark i assume. its lame, but it is what it is. like clint said, you can make one if you really want one. or find a used one, they are out there

Comment

It’s not worth it I’ll just get a zebra 59

Comment

Breh, I'll make it for you.

Comment

Explain

Comment

Explain
                  He''s talking about swapping coils from two pickups, as mentioned in post #2.
                  "You should know better by now than to introduce science into a discussion of voodoo."

Comment

Client 55 Why go though all that trouble I’ll just get a zebra 59 but I do appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post

They won't do that.
                      Any more. Ahhhh, the good ol' days.
                      Originally posted by Bad City
                      He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Client 55 Why go though all that trouble I’ll just get a zebra 59 but I do appreciate it.
                        Ok, if it's no big deal to you that's fine. I like working on stuff and wiring things up tho, so it doesn't bother me. It's a couple of hours of work and then I just drop off some prepaid boxes at the ups store 1 block away.
                        Last edited by Clint 55; 10-12-2023, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Pm me all the details

Comment

Working...
                          X