banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for Mini Humbucker bridge that sounds similar to a BG-1400 or a,broadcaster.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Mini Humbucker bridge that sounds similar to a BG-1400 or a,broadcaster.

Guys, I am looking for a mini humbucker or firebird style pickup that has a big open sound like a BG1400 or a broadcaster. Am I searching for the impossible?
    thanks!

i dont find the bg1400 all that open sounding compared to the broadcaster, though they are both great pups. i absolutely love the antiquity II firebird and mini humbuckers. the fb is more single coil in its attack, the mhb is a bit sweeter in the mids.

Comment

I installed a 43 gauge Fralin big single. still bright but a bigger less constipated tone.

Comment

Originally posted by Mpcoluv View Post
        Guys, I am looking for a mini humbucker or firebird style pickup that has a big open sound like a BG1400 or a broadcaster. Am I searching for the impossible?
        thanks!
        Look also at Zhangbucker’sbminihumbuckers and also check their Specials Dept.
        I get the feeling the A8 will blow your skirt up more so - Edgecrusher

Smooth trades with Jerryjg, ArtieToo, Theodie, Micah, trevorus, Pierre, pzaxtl, damian1122, Thames, Diocletian, Kevinabb, Fakiekid, oilpit, checo, BachToRock, majewsky, joyouswolf, Koreth, Pontiac Jack, Jeff_H

Comment

Working...
        X