3-Way Schematic Time, Brain Freeze..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3-Way Schematic Time, Brain Freeze..

Greetings again.... Just when I thought I conquered everything, Brain Fart sets in.. Been a long day... I desire B•BM•BN,,, 3-way, all single coils.... Mille grazie
    Scheme?.... Mincer!! Thnx, Kenny ॐ

fender style or gibson style switch?

Comment

I'd use a Gretsch tone switch, wire the bridge straight to the jack, since it's on all the time, then have the 'tone' switch be up-neck, down-middle and center bridge only (middle/neck off)

Comment

Blade,, thnx...... my go to is a 4-way B•BM•BN•N, but I'm wandering aloud,,, wondering allowed.....
        oh,, 1-v,, 1-t
        Last edited by zozoe; 03-08-2024, 07:05 PM.

Comment

I've had my share of blenders,,, i want just a simple
          1-2-3...B BM BN....

Comment

Assuming the BN and BM positions are parallel and the switch is a Fender style tele blade it's easy peasy... only need one side of the 3-way. Do you need a diagram or does the following make sense?

On the switch:
            Common Lug = Bridge Hot + output to volume pot
            Lug 1 = Open
            Lug 2 = Middle Hot
            Lug 3 = Neck Hot

Duncan Pickups in currently in use: '59 (rewound to PATB-3)/'59, Custom/AP2H, Tapped QP set for Tele, Crazy 8/Cool Rails, Screamin' Demon/Stra-Bro 90, Custom 5/Phat Cat, SP90-1/SP90-2, SMB-5D

Comment

And this is one of those situations where you'd want N & M to both be RWRP for those positions to be noise-cancelling.

Comment

Working...
              X