No announcement yet.

Only some models bring mounting screws?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only some models bring mounting screws?

Hi, I was i stalling a JB and a Jazz on a friend's Epi Les Paul yesterday. (Not a set, separate pickups, bought new) I mounted the JB easily with the mounting screws it it brought in the box, but couldn't install the Jazz as it didn't bring them (and Epiphone pickups have bigger screws).
    Do screws come only with some models and not others?

I believe new Duncans come with screws, springs and a ring for most all humbuckers. Occasionally I've had them without a ring, but always a plastic bag with 2 screws and 2 springs. If they are missing, usually that's a dealer opened it up and took them out to use on something else.

Comment

All of the ones that I have ever bought had the screws. Did you look under the foam?

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
        All of the ones that I have ever bought had the screws. Did you look under the foam?
        Hi! Yes, I took everything out, the foldable diagram, the paper with the model, left the acrilic box empty. Didn't bring the rings either (maybe 'cause they're uncovered) but no problem with that.
        Sadly the dealer is in Vegas and my friend in Argentina don't think we'll ask him intil the next gambling trip

Comment

Working...
        X