Everything Axe Strat Set wiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything Axe Strat Set wiring

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for everything axe Strat wiring? I have 3 DPDT 3 way on-off-on mini toggles for each pickup, and I want each pickup to have its own volume pot. Any assistance would be appreciated!

Welcome to the forum!

In the Everything Axe loaded pickguard I tried, the 5 way switch worked like any Strat (it had a Liberator volume pot, too). Since you have 3 switches, we have to figure out what you want these 3 switches to do...are they in addition to the 5 way, or in place of the 5 way? Also, with 3 volume knobs, I am guessing you don't want a tone control of any kind, right?
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

The three switches would be in place of the 5 way. No tone control. I originally thought I’d want the 3 switches to be on-off-single coil, but I figured that would not fly with the Center Duckbucker. At the very least I want the three switches to be on/off.

Comment

Yeah, with the Duckbucker, splitting it you would only get 3 strings. Also, splitting the other little humbuckers don't give you a particularly good sound to me.
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
          Yeah, with the Duckbucker, splitting it you would only get 3 strings. Also, splitting the other little humbuckers don't give you a particularly good sound to me.
          You’re the 2nd person to tell me these particular pickups weren’t ideal for single coil splitting, and since I already have another Strat covering those bases, I’m going to keep the circuit simple and leave that out.

Any idea where I can find a wiring diagram for this?

Comment

ive not tried a series/parallel wiring with a dpdt on/off/on but i think it could be done

Comment

Working...
            X