weak pickup signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weak pickup signal

i just wired my dimarzio paf pro in the bridge of my epi lp and it seems like im only getting half the signal from it. i had the same problem on my epi studio and thought it might of been a bad pot on the studio. Well, i had a stock pick up and a jb that were both working fine in the bridge on the epi lp and i just can't figure out why the paf pro isnt. the neck pickup works fine, its just the paf thats causing a weak signal.

Re: weak pickup signal

Originally posted by parabola
    i just wired my dimarzio paf pro in the bridge of my epi lp and it seems like im only getting half the signal from it. i had the same problem on my epi studio and thought it might of been a bad pot on the studio. Well, i had a stock pick up and a jb that were both working fine in the bridge on the epi lp and i just can't figure out why the paf pro isnt. the neck pickup works fine, its just the paf thats causing a weak signal.
    it could be a bad pot,or they could be accidentally split, check your wiring, make sure you accidentally didnt split your pickups.

Comment

Re: weak pickup signal

i fixed it....i had the red wire as the hot wire and the green and bare wire gorunded. alls i had to do was switch the red and green wire and i had my full signal back

Comment

Working...
      X