No announcement yet.

Brobucker Comes to Life! Lotsa pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Brobucker Comes to Life! Lotsa pics!

Originally posted by hans-jürgen
    It would be great if the Brobucker could be included in the new version of the Tone Chart somehow, even if it's a custom model.
    I think they´re more likely to add more popular CS models like the ´78, El Diablo or JP set first.... and even that doesn´t seem too likely, considering that we can´t even see Antiquities on the chart...
    Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ez74
      man what a kickass company!! For us U.S. guys what method are you using to ship these? And have they already shipped? The reason I ask is because i just moved and my addy changed.

Did you not think to let anyone know this? they went UPS, I believe 2Day. Dude...

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Comment

Originally posted by pinto79
        Does that mean that the Trembuckers are not covered? That would be cool... not that I mind the cover, but uncovered would be better...

Anyone know?

Trevor

I had thought they were all supposed to be covered. Now I'm going to have to go back and look at my email to MJ with all the specs on it. Luckily, there were only about 10 or 11 trembucker versions.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Comment

Yeah I was kind of expecting a cover for the trembucker pickup too. No biggie if it doesn't but would be nice if it did.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcel
            What does he have in the right hand?
            Actually I think those are the loving hands of MJ.

Luke
            “That which we do for ourselves dies with us … that which we do for others lives forever.”

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion1
              Yeah I was kind of expecting a cover for the trembucker pickup too. No biggie if it doesn't but would be nice if it did.
              I`m pretty sure the trembucker is gonna come with a cover , at least that`s what I was told. This might be a dumb question but all the pics of those trembuckers they look finished. Are they almost ready to ship?
              Last edited by 51501984; 02-17-2006, 08:52 AM.
              When asking for pickup suggestions please tell us what amp you`re using

Comment

Originally posted by Scott_F
                I just got word, these suckers are shipping... last one should be going out soon. I had no idea MJ was this far along. Kudos to her.

Gear
                [GUITARS]
                06 Gibson VOS R8 Iced Tea, 05 Gibson Les Paul Jr. Sunburst, 05 Fender Hwy 1 Strat Sapphire Blue, 06 Ibanez AS73 Cherry, 06 Squier Vintage Mod P Bass

[AMPS]
                70's Silverface Champ, 60's Silvertone TwinTwelve, Sovtek Mig50, Avatar 212, Vox AD15VT

Comment

Originally posted by TheJangus
                  I guess I got my answer , Hey Jangus I grew up in Hayward , Rock on bro!
                  When asking for pickup suggestions please tell us what amp you`re using

Comment

MJ,
                    How does it feel to have so many guitar players in love with you??

Comment

I thought the TBs were supposed to be uncovered??

Though admittedly it wouldn´t bother me if there were a cover, I could use a Chrome TB cover at the moment....
                      Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

The Last Brobucker shiped out yesterday. It was a great pleasure working on this special pickup and especially the name "Brobucker". To me Brobucker means Family, and all of you are like my Family. You guys were with me for the good and the bad, and that’s what family is all about. I do this job because I love doing it but this was super special to me.

Love you All MJ

Comment

Originally posted by Maricela J
                          Love you All
                          and it goes without saying we love you too MJ! Thanks again for all the help on UGD!

Luke
                          “That which we do for ourselves dies with us … that which we do for others lives forever.”

Comment

WOW!!!! Thanks, MJ for chiming in. The feeling is mutual here.

Comment

It is great to see that all my respect and love is well earned!

We love you too MJ!

B
                              FaceBook; SoundCloud; Barlo's Blues; Barlo Digitalized; Soundclick!;

Comment

You're the best, MJ. Thank you.
                                Originally posted by Frankly
                                PoorMan knows what everyone deserves. Everyone knows that.
                                Originally posted by Diocletian
                                Hi John Jolly. I like you a lot. If you would enjoy some sex please contact me. Maybe we could discuss the Les Paul guitar during it. I would like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X