Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Distollica
    replied
    Re: What s the difference between these 2??

bump

Leave a comment:

• Distollica
    replied

up

Leave a comment:

• Distollica
    replied

Is a mahogany guitar with a patb-2 is a good combo for heavy metal??? i heard mahogany produced lots of mids...

Leave a comment:

• KLINKDETROIT
    replied

I have a Mohagony schecter and the patb2 sounds better to me compared to the sh6. Less compressed anf fuller than the sh6.

Leave a comment:

• Distollica
    replied

lol yes that s the difference between the patb-2 and the sh6.

i ve always use a TB6 in my guitar but never have one in mahogany.the tone wisard recommend it (patb-2) in a mahogany one.it is for a jackson, this guitar exist in mahogany and in alder and i don t know the difference i would have....

Leave a comment:

• jeremy
    replied

are you asking about the difference between the tb6 and sh6, then spacing is it. if you are talking about the patb-2 and sh6, the patb2 is hotter and thicker

Leave a comment:

• Travis
    replied

The only difference between the SH6 and TB6 is the pole spacing. The trembucker is a little wider to accomidate the wider bridge of a Floyd, Strat, etc. The difference is purely cosmetic as I have a regular spaced Distortion in my Charvel 650xl (soloist clone) and it sounds killer. Best metal riffing pickup ever!

Leave a comment:

• Distollica
    started a topic What s the difference between these 2??

What s the difference between these 2??

i would like to know what s the diffence between the trembucker distotion and the DD cause i dont see a great diffenrece in the tone chart and wich one would match the best in a Jackson SLH2 soloist to have a far and very chanky sound?(that comes with a jb, may be it is better??)
Working...
X