banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anone know what a pickup with "BC" on the bottom is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anone know what a pickup with "BC" on the bottom is?

Looks like a Hot Rails, maybe a Cool Rails bridge? I had in in my parts box and would like to know what it is. Thanks .
    Owner:
    Slamo Custom Guitars
    Doc Simons Miracle Guitar Polish

Re: Anone know what a pickup with "BC" on the bottom is?

that's what it sounds like if that's what the sticker says. a Hotrail would probably have an HB or something like that on it.

Comment

Re: Anone know what a pickup with "BC" on the bottom is?

Originally posted by frankencat
      Looks like a Hot Rails, maybe a Cool Rails bridge? I had in in my parts box and would like to know what it is. Thanks .
      ..Are you sure it's a duncan? ..Do you have a mutimeter to find out the D.C. Resistance? ..I think "B" stands for 'bridge' & "C" is the first letter of the employee's last name that made the pup? ..Or the "C" could be for "Cool Rails"? ..I don't own any single coil-sized hums yet, so I not the best to answer this question. ..If you could test the DC I'm sure I could help more.

*bump*
      A link to the VERY LIMITED (Ladies) OPETH G-String!! ..Act Now!!!:bigthumb:
      This black g-string underwear has the famous "O" logo that Opeth has been using for some time now. The logo is silk screened onto the g-string and looks very sharp in yellow against the black field. ..These are a one-size-fits-most.

Comment

Working...
      X