Antiquity II mini-hums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antiquity II mini-hums?

Does anyone know, do these come with the mounting rings? I've got a wild hair to swap a set of these into my LP Pro to replace the P90s in there. Looking for something a little different for a while.

Thx!

Re: Antiquity II mini-hums?

I found out that these do come with the mounting rings. Cool!

Now...does anyone know if they'll just swap in place OK? I've got a '78 Les Paul Pro. It has P90s installed as stock. There's a small metal plate at the bottom of the pickup route that looks like it takes either the P90 or mini-hum. Easy swap?

Comment

My LP Standard came with P90's. No plate. When I put Minis in I put playdow in the corners, press the Mini's in to place (mark the screw hole locations) drilled the screw holes and threaded the PU in. If you drilled and tapped the steel plate to accept the mini's...well the threads would never strip but mine set in the wood didn't either and it's a lot less work. Oh, how is the steel plate attached?
      Me and Neal's stage rig.

Comment

I can't remember how the plate is attached. I only saw it briefly while my tech was swapping out a pickup about two years ago. I just remember it being there.

Sounds like it should work, the plate is supposed t oaccomodate both P90s and minis. Now, to go shopping!

Comment

Working...
        X