Seymour Duncan name on PU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seymour Duncan name on PU

I recently purchased a new 59N and SH6 (Duncan Distortion) from AMS. I was surprised to find that the 59N did not have the Seymour Duncan name on the pickup like the SH6.

Is this normal? I was hoping that it was a standard practice to have the Seymour Duncan on all their pickups.

Can anyone help me with this question?

Re: Seymour Duncan name on PU

some of them vintage styled seymours dont have a sig on it, so that you can try and keep the vintage or stock look. I dont know if the 59 is like that though. By the way, welcome to the board man.
    This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Comment

My '59 doesn't have a logo on it either. It must be for stock look, like beandip said.
      Originally posted by The Minstrel
      Fair as the country was and the goatboy life my fellows' lot, if I could not've imagined my music's one day whisking me Orionlike to the stars, I'd have as well flung myself into the sea. No other fate would even faintly do; an impassioned lack of alternatives moved my tongue; what for another might be a heartfelt wish was for me an absolute condition.

Comment

Thanks for the info beandip and italic zero. This board is awesome. The info on this site is very helpful. I wouldn't be able to get this type of info from a saleman at a guitar store.

Comment

It seems like neck pickups in general tend to not sport the "Seymour Duncan" logo. Just my observation.
          -Alex

*Proud Owner and Player of Guage guitars, Warmoth guitars, and Orange amps*

Originally posted by HamerPlyr
          I'm already wearing the costume, and Fredericks of Hollywood on the corset and also on the panties, which, of course, have the "convenience crotch".

Comment

Working...
          X