Whats got more balls and power & singing lead? BBQ/SH-11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats got more balls and power & singing lead? BBQ/SH-11

I heard some clips here. And it seems the SH-11 on the Lead 1 clip is reminisent of VH tone am I wrong? But I don't hear it anywhere on rhythm.

On his clip of ikillu the rhythm sounds thick and ballsy and the lead sounds good too not as singing like as the CC tho'?

What is the output specs on these? Lows, mids, hi's?

Re: Whats got more balls and power & singing lead? BBQ/SH-11

I don't have a BBQ, and haven't ever heard one so I can't really compare. Many people compare the CC to the tone of early EVH. I think that it's not bad as a benchmark. His pups were lower output than this, but it does a pretty good impression. I think that the CC is a definetly a mids focused pup. and at least from what I have heard about the BBQ is that is less so. The CC has less growl and more singing tone.
    Fender Twin w/ Weber Speakers, keeley ts-9, RMC2 wah, EB MusicMan Axis Sport w/ p-90's, Heritage Les Paul (HC150) Custom Order w/ AIIpro/Custom shop bridge, various accoustics

Comment

Thanks Kanight...
      BTW I forgot the link

Comment

Which pup is the SH-11 again?
        • EBMM JPX BFR (Crunch Lab/Liquifire)
        • Schecter C-1 Classic (Custom8/Jazz)
        • Mayones Duvell 7 Standard (Instrumental SFTY-3/Decomp)
        • G&L Tribute Comanche
        • Godin Stadium 59 (Custom Cajun/'59)
        • Horizon Precision Drive --> Fulltone FB3/FD 2 --> Crybaby From Hell (Fasel) --> Boss BF-2 --> CH-1 --> TC Flashback X4
        • Mesa/Boogie Mark IV-B (SED =C= 6L6) + EarCandy BuzzBomb 2x12 (V30/C90)

Comment

The custom custom

Comment

Working...
          X