FS: VooDoo 60's Tele Bridge Pickup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: VooDoo 60's Tele Bridge Pickup

I have a VooDoo Telecaster bridge pickup for sale now. I didn't have much luck trading it for something I wanted. It is in excellent condition with plenty of lead left. It has a nice punchy Tele tone. I want something with a little less output. This PUP isn't hot per se, but I am looking for a 6k (ish) Tele PUP and I think I have found what I am looking for in a SD Antiquity 55. It's 6.1k.

So if you have a Duncan 55 Antiquity I'll trade you, but if not I'll take $60 shipped to your door lower 48.

If you want it PLEASE EMAIL ME AND NOT PM.

greg.allen at mccart.com

Thanks,

Greg
    I get weak in the knees at the sight of a vintage Fender amp!

Re: FS: VooDoo 60's Tele Bridge Pickup

Sure...leave the forum and then pop back in to unload the junk you don't want anymore!

If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Re: FS: VooDoo 60's Tele Bridge Pickup

Originally posted by the guy who invented fire View Post
      Sure...leave the forum and then pop back in to unload the junk you don't want anymore!

HA!!! 1st of all I didn't leave. I am taking a break. Second of all this PUP is junk. so............. to you ! LOL!!!

Oh and BTW....................It sold!! Thanks fellas.
      I get weak in the knees at the sight of a vintage Fender amp!

Comment

Working...
      X