This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Bought a APH-1n from bigalthethird. Pickup arrived in perfect condition ... not to mention it was packed up the wazoo! I could have fired the thing out of a cannon without scratching it!

Thanks!
    Band: www.colouredanimal.com
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/mrperki
    Blorg: mrperki.tumblr.com

Read my Seymour Duncan blog posts

Comment

Just got a Legacy Cab from Xeromus, super nice guy didnt give me any problems or anything. If i could i would buy form him again.

Thanks alot man!

Comment

Just bought a Custom Custom from member Austin. Very smooth dealing.

Thanks Austin

Remy

Comment

Bought a Peavy Classic 50 212 from Gr8Scott.

Quick response, great communication, smooth transaction & amp as pictured/listed! Overall it was a great experience getting "new to me" gear from a Forum Bro!!!

Now back to twiddlin' the knobs, finding yet another new sound I can get and enjoying this amp.
          I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

Had a smooth & fast transaction with SoCal Steve on my MXR EVH Phase 90...

Thank You Sir!
            I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Originally posted by JeffB
              Had a smooth & fast transaction with SoCal Steve on my MXR EVH Phase 90...

Thank You Sir!
              I meant to post here yesterday and got sidetracked. JeffB shipped the pedal out right away and packed 'er very well. I would do business with again in a heartbeat.

Thanks for the great deal!
              Seymour Duncans I've owned: Dimebucker, '59n, '59b, PG+n, JB, Phat Cat, PGn, Custom, Seth Lover, '78.

Comment

Just got my first Seymour Duncan passive pup, a Hot Rails from Ez74, good communication, fast shipping, best packed package I've ever recieved! That box could've been bombed! Pup was better than described, another great deal with a cool forum bro!
                -Jordan
                Originally posted by B2D
                Congratulations. You've just run upon the guitar equivalent of wiping your ass with sandpaper only once a week.

99 MIJ Jackson Performer PS4 (LW Classic/Metal)
                ?? MIK Ibanez RG320DX
                04 MIM Fender Strat
                97 Peavey 5150 w/matching cab
                91 Peavey Bravo
                Boss NS2
                Arion MTE-1 Tubulator
                Digitech GNX1
                --FOR SALE--
                06 Peavey Valveking 112

Comment

Originally posted by ElUnoAstuto
                  Just got my first Seymour Duncan passive pup, a Hot Rails from Ez74, good communication, fast shipping, best packed package I've ever recieved! That box could've been bombed! Pup was better than described, another great deal with a cool forum bro!
                  -Jordan
                  Just had a smooth transaction with ElUnoAstuto. Jordan paid fast, communicated well and was very friendly.... another asset to this website. Thanks again Jordan.
                  '05 Gibson SG Standard
                  '07 Gibson Sg Standard Emg 81/85
                  PRS IRW McCarty
                  '92 Fender MIA Telecaster
                  82 Usa Epiphone Spirit w/ Dirtyfingers

Comment

Got a PATB-2 from JacksonMIA. Great transaction and a very cool puckup!!
                    :afro:

Comment

Had a great deal with Jguttello. Super quick delivery, thanks again Jeff.

Comment

sold a pickup to rosssurf, good communication and prompt payment. Would do business again.
                        [/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
                        Gear:
                        -Ibanez Sz2020 Prestige
                        -Epiphone SG Special [59'/Invader]
                        -Line 6 Spider 2x10
                        -Fender DG-100
                        [/CENTER]
                        FL Studio Tutorials

Comment

Recently recieved a Air zone pickup from Sidoody. Great price and he shipped it very fast as well as corresponding with me to make sure it arrived. This was all after a long delay, on my part getting the money to him. Kudos!

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion1
                            Had a great deal with Jguttello. Super quick delivery, thanks again Jeff.
                            Fast payment easy transaction with Fusion1

Comment

Just completed a smooth pickup transaction with "Fiesta Red".

Excellent all around - I highly recommend "Fiesta Red" to all!

Comment

Originally posted by Martian
                                Just completed a smooth pickup transaction with "Fiesta Red".

Excellent all around - I highly recommend "Fiesta Red" to all!
                                Back at you, sir. Never fear the Martian!

-Mark
                                "Posterity, you will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that ever I took half the pains to preserve it." John Adams

Comment

Working...
                                X