X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Originally posted by jerryjg View Post
    Just had a pleasant deal with CaptainCrunch. Thanks Captain.
    Back at you jerryjg, nice, easy transaction. Thanks a bunch.
    Scott
    Wankologist
    Ultra Strat > G30 Relay > Stobostomp > Pod HD500 > DT25 Combo - Taylor 810, MIM Deluxe Players w/Kleins, Artcore 73

Following gear for sale - Super Champ XD / BBE Sonic Stomp / Line 6 M13 / Brian Moore i1 / '65 Bassman / Reverend Hellhound 1x12 / Tech 21 Power Engine

Comment

Did a trade with slightly_rude , my air zone for his custom 5 and all went great
      he is a great guy to deal with and i highly recomend him for deals

Comment

Bought a used iBook for my wife from Vinterland. Super transaction and he shipped it really fast. Well packed and exactly as described, perfect shape. You wouldn't know this thing is used.
        My Sound Clips

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_H View Post
          Bought a used iBook for my wife from Vinterland. Super transaction and he shipped it really fast. Well packed and exactly as described, perfect shape. You wouldn't know this thing is used.
          Even though Jeff is going to ruin that laptop by putting up some KISS wallpaper on the desktop, I let him have it anyways. Another A+ forum bro to deal with.
          Speak through your fingers

Comment

Smooth trade with Roadstar_II. Fast shipping and the Air Zone in great shape.
            Thanks bro!

Fenders: '69 CS Strat; Hwy1 Strat SSL2's, SSL3T;CP Jaguar
            Gibsons: LP DC STD Seth & Brobucker; LP STD Plus PGn & CC; (2)ES-335's; LP R7 Custom SNS & C4; LP '68 Custom '59A4 & C5; LP Trad 2014 PG & SNS; Explorer PG & C4; SG Std '57 & BB3;
            Jacksons: SL2H w/DMZ AN & Super D; DK1 w/59 & C5; Dinky Elite, DK2 w/AN & AZ, RR5FR
            Marshall 2550 Silver Jubilee; JMP 2203, Vox AC15C1; Gibson Super Goldtone GA30RV; Suhr CAA-OD100SE+, CAA PT100; Fender Vibrolux Reverb

Comment

For all members

I want everyone to know that jerrryjg was excellent to deal with...I bought some Gibson pickups from him and he rushed them to me quick..Everything was just like he said..

Thanks
              sgman
              You know your getting old when your grand daughter comes into your room and says "Pop Pop your music is too loud lower it".

Comment

sgman is a man of his word and a great guy to deal with.P.S. Sorry I couldnt send the broad..heheh..

Comment

Alvin is a great guy to do business with. Thanks for the SH-2N.

Comment

Originally posted by jerryjg View Post
                    Alvin is a great guy to do business with. Thanks for the SH-2N.

You are welcome my friend. Thank you for the light-speed payment. Excellent man, that jerryjg is.

Alvin
                    Alvin

Comment

Brandon is a straight up guy and a great person to deal with.Thanks for the Humbucker.

Comment

Thumbs up for CapoFirstFret,I got a sound card from him and everything
                        went smooooth
                        Thanx bro
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kmcguitars View Post
                          Just got a Hybred A2 59/CC from Travis. Fast shipping! can't wait to hear it.
                          Sorry it took me a while to respond, been a little preoccupied lately.

Definitely recommend Ken (kmcguitars) for smooth and easy transactions.
                          Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Comment

Originally posted by Kac View Post
                            I just bought an H/H strat pickguard from Stratcat, it arrived right when he said it would and it's in perfect condition. I look forward to dealing with him again.
                            Rock On
                            Glad the pickguard worked out for you.

Comment

I got a DS-1 from devastone it looks great. and Works great!

Rock on ~ Kac
                              ISO - Fender Highway One Stratocaster - black
                              2004 Chevy Silveraro - 6.6 Liter Duramax Turbo Diesel
                              Pickup Booster - Lava Box - Tweak Fuzz - Vapor Trail

Comment

Kac paid quickly, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again!

Also sold a pedalboard to Snottyboy, wouldn't hesitate there either!

Comment

Working...
                                X