This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Randy "Rand-O-Monium" was quick with the Paypal, which is a big Thank You!

And to all the cool folks from Florida who I seem to keep buying/selling my stuff from and to, Thanks!

Comment

Bought som dvds and games from paytojt. Everything went great. Fast shipper. Thx again.
      Guitar:
      2 EBMM Axis Super Sports, EBMM Sub1, Peavey Wolfgang
      Amp:
      EVH 5150III 50Watt>Mesa 4X12
      Effects:
      G-System>ISP G-String>ClinchFX EP-PRE>Stinkbug

Comment

Bought a BF BandMaster head from Monty-Jay.

Amp. travelled from Alaska to near Toronto...that is one H*LL of a lot of miles. Packaging was fantastic.

Lots of communication and a tracking number. He answered all my questions throughout.

I would certainly do business again with Monty Jay.

Thanks bro.

Dave
        Originally posted by JOLLY
        I got some lake front property in the desert. How much money you got?

Comment

I just bought a pick-up from Inferno; great guy to deal with, and I'd buy from him again.

Comment

Just received my DMZ Double Creme Super Distortion from JamesPaul.

Great transacitons, good communication, fast shipping, and the pickup is spotless and works A-1. Really a great guy to deal with. Thank you Bro!

Gibson Les Paul Traditional
            Norman B50 Acoustic Guitar

Comment

Got a 59 from JeffB, great guy to deal with, excellent transaction all the way through. Thanks for the pickup my friend. Great guy to deal with!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly_D View Post
                Just received my DMZ Double Creme Super Distortion from JamesPaul.

Great transacitons, good communication, fast shipping, and the pickup is spotless and works A-1. Really a great guy to deal with. Thank you Bro!
                Right back at ya Sly! Great communication, fast payment and a smooth transaction the whole way my bro!

This was my first Trading Post deal as a seller and it was an international deal too. It felt more like I was dealin' with a bro across the street! I give Sly_D my highest rating!
                I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSnMettle View Post
                  Just received my Shure SM57 mic from kevlar3000 for a mere 65 clams including shipping. The mic is in brand new condition and got to me in just a few days. Kevin's a good guy to do biz with.
                  Thanks Kev.

Peace,

Darrin
                  Hey mister, whats that amp I see in the background there? Might it be a classic 50 410?

Comment

Bought some Sperzels off man-in-moon. Good deal and fast shipping.

Comment

Had a great transaction with Brewtone!

Comment

Had a great experience buying a VooDoo PUP from FalStaff Super cool guy to buy from!!!
                        I get weak in the knees at the sight of a vintage Fender amp!

Comment

Sold some magazines to 51501984....paid ultra fast by paypal and threw in a couple of extra dollars to ship. Great guy to deal with. Thanks, Rich!
                          Originally posted by tone4days
                          we're not musicians, we're beer salesmen

Comment

Bought some LPs from Alvin. He gave me a vloume discount, shipped super-fast, and they're in better shape than I expected. I'm a happy boy.
                            Tra-la-laa, lala-la-laa!
                            Rich Stevens

"I am using you; am I amusing you?" - Martha Johnson, What People Do For Fun

Comment

Originally posted by Rich_S View Post
                              Bought some LPs from Alvin. He gave me a vloume discount, shipped super-fast, and they're in better shape than I expected. I'm a happy boy.

Great on this end too. Rich is a cool guy.
                              Alvin

Comment

thanks man. great guy to deal with everything went smooth. enjoy them.

Comment

Working...
                                X