This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Bought a Fender single coil from Flank. Great to deal with and shipped FAST. Thanks Bro.
    Originally posted by tone4days
    we're not musicians, we're beer salesmen

Comment

I got some old mags off Bungalowbill and my SFX-05 off Martinsixstringcustoms and as always guys on this forum are great. Got a chance to talk to BB too!
      Thanks to both of you
      Garrett

Comment

Bought a Pearly Gates from SoCalSteve. Great communication and really fast shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by kjrocks View Post
          I got some old mags off Bungalowbill and my SFX-05 off Martinsixstringcustoms and as always guys on this forum are great. Got a chance to talk to BB too!
          Thanks to both of you
          Garrett
          Right back at ya Garrett......You are a pleasure to deal with and a stand up guy.

Comment

Originally posted by bungalowbill View Post
            Bought a Fender single coil from Flank. Great to deal with and shipped FAST. Thanks Bro.
            right back at ya bud. Good communication and quick movement from BB. Thumbs up
            http://www.myspace.com/wildcatdotdotdot

Fender Telecaster 1962 Reissue MIJ
            >cord<
            1968 Fender Twin Reverb

Comment

Originally posted by dressed2kill View Post
              Got a 59 from JeffB, great guy to deal with, excellent transaction all the way through. Thanks for the pickup my friend. Great guy to deal with!

Same same. Excellent, smooth transaction!! Thank You kindly, Sir!
              I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

KAC just shipped me a Coffin pedal board, exactly as it was described and shipped far faster than I anticipated.

Thanks!!!!
                My Bands -
                https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
                www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
                www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
                GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

Originally posted by Wattage View Post
                  KAC just shipped me a Coffin pedal board, exactly as it was described and shipped far faster than I anticipated.

Thanks!!!!
                  Thank you Wattage for the fast payment!
                  ISO - Fender Highway One Stratocaster - black
                  2004 Chevy Silveraro - 6.6 Liter Duramax Turbo Diesel
                  Pickup Booster - Lava Box - Tweak Fuzz - Vapor Trail

Comment

Sold an Epi Lp to JAMESPAUL and everything went smooth as can be. Great communications and an overall great guy to deal with. Thanks Jim!

Comment

Just completed a deal with "Rowan".

Communication, quality, condition, speedy delivery, its all there. You can have utmost confidence when trading with Rowan. I recommend him MOST highly.

Thanks once again, Rowan and needless to say, I hope we trade again in the future!

Comment

Completed a great sale with caprae. Fast, easy, and friendly transaction. Thanks! Enjoy the pickup.
                        Asteroids do not concern me.

Comment

Great deal with Ayrton!!! He bought a TS9 from me and was right on top of things!!

Thanks Chris!!
                          I get weak in the knees at the sight of a vintage Fender amp!

Comment

Originally posted by JamesPaul View Post
                            Bought a pup from bro B Bent. Great communication, lightning quick shipping, well packed and pup is as described, if not better! He really set the bar high.

Right back at ya bro!!! It was a pleasure!!

Greg
                            I get weak in the knees at the sight of a vintage Fender amp!

Comment

Thanks to Ringo for the Tele Fender neck pickup.It was as he said and he gave me a nice price on it and it got to me in a timely manner...

No problems at all dealing with "Ringo"
                              Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Sold a Bad Monkey to talba33....Super fast payment and a pleasure to deal with!

Comment

Working...
                                X