This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

beggar_guitar was great to deal with! I purchased 2 CDs from him and they arrived within a few days (shipped a.s.a.p. - much appreciated). CDs arrived in great condition and he even threw in his own band's album, which is pretty good stuff (reminds me of Creed).

All in all, I wouldn't hesitate for a second to purchase from him again. Thanks a lot!
    Last edited by That90'sGuy; 04-25-2007, 09:11 PM.
    Originally posted by kevlar3000
    I learned a long time ago that the only thing that mattered regarding tone was what my ears thought.
    Originally posted by Zerberus
    Better is often the enemy of good
    Originally posted by ginormous
    Covers feed the body, originals feed the soul.

Comment

Just receive my TB-5 from SoCalSteve. Fast shipping and like new condition. Yet another great guy to deal with. Thank you Steve!

Gibson Les Paul Traditional
      Norman B50 Acoustic Guitar

Comment

Sold my Mesa DC-5 head to motorpsych0. Communication was top-notch, and he made the payment immediately. He's also sending me a very cool CD of Hendrix backing tracks.

Thanks, Robert!

- Keith
        Originally posted by ImmortalSix
        I am just jug the merlot

Comment

Purchased a Mesa/Boogie DC-5 from group member kgmessier. Very good communication after shipment arrived. It's all good! Highly recommended member.
          Last edited by motorpsych0; 04-25-2007, 02:26 PM. Reason: Bold faced the user name.
          Robert
          ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
          GEAR:
          - 1996 American Standard Stratocaster (50th Anniv) (Olympic White w/Mahogany fretboard and rare painted headstock)
          - 1973 Rickenbacker Bass model 4001 (Black and White) ...think Geddy Lee
          - Mesa Boogie DC-5 Head - Mesa Boogie 4X12 Recto Cabinet (Slant) - Marshall VS65R Combo 1X12
          - Dunlop Uni-Vibe w/foot controller - Dunlop Wah
          - FullTone OCD - EH Electric Mistress (1975)

Comment

I didn't actually trade or buy anything from Coltron but he did give me a tip on a Ibanez WH-10 wah that lead to me actually buying it. SO THANKS COLTRON !!! YOU ROCK BRO !
            FOR GEARJONESER.......... I HOPE THIS ONE IS LESS OBNOXIOUS AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

sigpic

Originally posted by Stratman
            I never heard anybody say he caught anything from a fly. My cousin gave two guys the clap, and nobody ever whacked her with a newspaper.
            Originally posted by tone4days
            cus 14 y.o. girls get faster every year

Comment

Originally posted by Sly_D View Post
              Just receive my TB-5 from SoCalSteve. Fast shipping and like new condition. Yet another great guy to deal with. Thank you Steve!
              Sly is a great guy to deal with; very friendly communication and a smooth transaction. Enjoy the pickup!
              Seymour Duncans I've owned: Dimebucker, '59n, '59b, PG+n, JB, Phat Cat, PGn, Custom, Seth Lover, '78.

Comment

GregN. purchased a 59n from me and was a great guy to deal with
                EMB Audio Remote and Pedal Wahs: www.facebook.com/EMBaudio

Comment

don't hesitate to do trades with Cory_Dylan. He's a great guy!!

Comment

ParamterMan is a great trading Bro!!

Comment

two thumbs up for Rob "lpmarshall" for buying Clone #009 from me and paying lightning fast! a good buyer for sure!!

thanks and enjoy it bro!!

-Mike
                      www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

JBfromHell was a great guy to deal wit! thnx

Comment

I've had good dealings lately with:

jerryjg
                          Joelap
                          Truant
                          “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

MikeS and ParameterMan hooked me up!

I got a Pearly Gates humbucker from MikeS and a pearloid pickguard from ParameterMan and I am a VERY happy customer. These guys are good guys who ship stuff VERY FAST! Pic of my newly upgraded strat will be posted later.

Rock On ~ Kac
                            ISO - Fender Highway One Stratocaster - black
                            2004 Chevy Silveraro - 6.6 Liter Duramax Turbo Diesel
                            Pickup Booster - Lava Box - Tweak Fuzz - Vapor Trail

Comment

MikeS
                              Sperzel 6 in-line tuners:
                              like New, and the packing was excellent. I've already installed them on a Maple Strat neck. Very happy with Mike as a seller.

wildstar
                              JB/Custom hybrid pickup
                              Excellent seller, shipped fast, great price, and always a nice guy. I'd traded some parts with him a year ago and he's definitely a top-notch person to deal with.

Comment

This Ones A Few Days Late And I Apologize For That.i Got A '06 Les Paul Standard (black) From "fiestared". It Was/is Exactly As He Said It Was/is.good Bro To Deal With ,easy Transaction,fast Delivery.

Thanks Fiestared.
                                john

Comment

Working...
                                X