This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Got a speaker from KRANKGUITARIST and everything went great, Dan's the man.
    Thanks Bro!

Comment

did a pup trade with THEODIE...awesome guy, super fast shipping and great to deal with
      Originally posted by Empty Pockets
      yngwie sounds like an orchestra of cartoon bees.

Comment

Gotta Give Credit Where Credits Due,

I Purchased Krankguitarist's "Super-Tele"....it was Well Packaged, and came Exactly As Described... Not only that but it arrived In 5 days!! From California to Ontario!

Dan's an Awsome Guy to deal with And I'd Recommend Him to ANYONE!

thx for the Awsome Axe Dan!!

~Mitch~
        Buy My Neck!!!

Stage3-1

Comment

just sold a korg tuner to Ray 911S. he was a good guy to deal with. i was worried that with the holiday it would take a long time to get there. hope you enjoy it man. i love my other one.

Comment

Last week I sold a SD Custom-Custom in nickel to MojoMonster. Very fast payment, and a great person to do business with. Thank you very much!! Enjoy the pickup!

-Peter

Comment

Thanks, I will!

And let me extend the compliment.
              Buying from Peter was easy as pie.
              Great communication and quick shipment.
              Brett

Originally posted by infrared72 View Post
              Last week I sold a SD Custom-Custom in nickel to MojoMonster. Very fast payment, and a great person to do business with. Thank you very much!! Enjoy the pickup!

-Peter
              MM

2000 ES335LE Teal Blue, 2009 Gibson LP Trad Pro HCS, 2007 Edwards LP-130LTS/RE Lemon Drop, 2010 Gibson '50's Tribute Studio Goldtop.
              Carvin V3, Bogner Alchemist, Egnater Rebel 30, Peavey Classic 30, Dave Hunter Two-Stroke, Digitech GNX3, Carvin T100

Comment

I want to give my props and thanks to Lew for shipping me a surfer neck p/up. He was very helpful with answering questions and the shipment was very quick to arrive. Cheers!

Jeremy
                - Fender Vintage Hot Rod '62 Stratocaster w/ Seymour Duncan Antiquity Surfer pickups
                - 2012 Gibson Les Paul Traditional w/ Seymour Duncan Custom Shop Jimmy Page set

Comment

Just finished a nice deal with SchecMan. Pup was in perfect condition.

Thanks man.

Artie

Comment

Sold a phat cat neck to LunaticFringe, super fast payment...all round good guy
                    Originally posted by Empty Pockets
                    yngwie sounds like an orchestra of cartoon bees.

Comment

Another thanks to Destroying Angel. Purchased a Ibanez Metal Screamer. It came quickly, impeccably packaged and everything is as he said it is.

Thanks man.
                      ""Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for lunch, Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the decision." Unknown Author

Comment

Buckeyedog sold me a pickup on Saturday, and it was waiting for me at home on Monday. I think that says it all.

Comment

had another deal with carl762 good guy to deal with. had two successful transactions with him so far, wouldn;t hesitate to do business with him again.
                          Gibson Les Paul Studio [DD(b), PG(n)]

VHT Deliverance 60
                          Splawn 4x12

Xssive built Monroe Drive
                          Vox Time Machine Delay
                          Boss Noise Supressor

Comment

Thanks dude. The little Metal Screamer sounds amazing. It's all cleaned up and looks almost new. Woo Hoo. I love the sound that thing puts out.

Thanks again Destroying Angel!!!!
                            ""Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for lunch, Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the decision." Unknown Author

Comment

Did a trade with HOW HENDRIX and it went great!
                              this was right after i took a loss on another trade with someone else so dealing with HOW HENDRIX was a real boost to my faith when trading stuff over the internet
                              i think he is a real nice, honest guy and very cool to talk to and do trades with
                              I think he deserves to be mentioned here in the good trader section
                              HIGHLY RECOMENDED!
                              Last edited by roadstar II; 07-13-2007, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the smooth trade also! I would just like to mention that Roadstar II is quite accurate in his assessment of pickups (Duncan and Dimarzio)! We're all tone chasers here and he's a great guy to deal with! Thanks again! I also highly recommend him!

Comment

Working...
                                X