This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Received my Cool Rails from Thames today. Fast shipping, pickup as described, great communication. Super cool to deal with, everyone knows that by now.

Merci Bro!

Gibson Les Paul Traditional
    Norman B50 Acoustic Guitar

Comment

I bought an amp form STRATDELUXER97, he shipped it fast and packed it well, easy transaction and I'm very happy with the amp too!I would do business with again no problem!!
      my band
      Red Hot Rebellion
      www.redhotrebellion.com

LP's & Marshall's

Comment

Got an S-Deco from 51501984 and it was a fast and easy deal. He's great guy to deal with. Thanks Rich!

Comment

Originally posted by THE DUG View Post
          I bought an amp form STRATDELUXER97, he shipped it fast and packed it well, easy transaction and I'm very happy with the amp too!I would do business with again no problem!!
          Thanks buddy....Glad the amp is what you wanted and I'd do business with you again in a NY minute! Enjoy brother!
          Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Had A great dealing for an Mp3 player off flank

Pleasure dealing with you bro
            Marshall JVM 410C
            Mesa Boogie DC-3
            ~2010 USA G&L Legacy Special/S-500 bastard-child, Tobaccoburst.
            1996 USA G&L Legacy, Honeyburst, SSS , Dimarzio Injector/Kinman AVn69/AVn69
            2007 USA Gibson LP Studio, Stock PUPs
            2005 USA EBMM Silhouette Special,Hardtail , Tobaccoburst,SSS Stock PUPs
            1999 USA Peavey Wolfgang,Flame Cherryburst Trem
            2005 MIM Fender Tele, Hotrails/Stock Neck
            1997 Yamaha Pacifica 812 EMGs

Comment

Bought a Dimarzio D-Sonic from Schecter006Elite.

Prompt Delivery, all good!
              The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Lead guitarist and vocalist of...

Keep up to date on our Facebook

Comment

Had a good trade with Nothinglies.
                “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Did good business with Malix and Lunatic Fringe on a pickup swap and pedal purchase, respectively. Thanks guys!
                  Originally posted by crusty philtrum
                  Anyone who *sings* at me through their teeth deserves to have a bus drive through their face
                  http://www.youtube.com/alexiansounds

Comment

Big THANKS to Richard for the 59b I got from him!!!
                    ISO - Fender Highway One Stratocaster - black
                    2004 Chevy Silveraro - 6.6 Liter Duramax Turbo Diesel
                    Pickup Booster - Lava Box - Tweak Fuzz - Vapor Trail

Comment

Thanks to Kac . . . the Roland EV-5 that he sent out arrived in immaculate condition and came quickly to Canada! Thanks Kac!
                      Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
                      This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Bought a modded Danelectro Daddy-o drive from kmcguitars, I got it yesterday and it sounds great. Very smooth transaction. Thanks Bro!
                        FOR GEARJONESER.......... I HOPE THIS ONE IS LESS OBNOXIOUS AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

sigpic

Originally posted by Stratman
                        I never heard anybody say he caught anything from a fly. My cousin gave two guys the clap, and nobody ever whacked her with a newspaper.
                        Originally posted by tone4days
                        cus 14 y.o. girls get faster every year

Comment

Just bought a fender strat from Kac, awesome price and quick shipping! thanks again man!!!
                          Originally posted by Virtual Kevorkian
                          Being tighter than the JB is like being tighter than Jenna Jameson... it's just not hard to do.
                          I agree, The Duncan JB has a tone comparable to Jenna Jameson's snizz, blown out like a flat tire.

You don't want this gear list.............

Comment

Just finished a nice pup buy from Bigalthethird. Great condition, nicely packaged.

Thanks man.

Artie

Comment

Received my JB Trembucker from ratherdashing today. Great transaction, amazing price. Thanks a lot Matt!

Gibson Les Paul Traditional
                              Norman B50 Acoustic Guitar

Comment

I got a PATB-2 from Austin. It was a quick, straightforward deal. Great communication, professional quality shipping and no surprises! Don't hesitate to deal with him!
                                I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

Working...
                                X