This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

I bought a hybrid pickup from theodie and couldn't have had a better experience Thanks again!
    EMB Audio Remote and Pedal Wahs: www.facebook.com/EMBaudio

Comment

infrared72 is a great guy to deal with. Thanks again Peter!
      The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.

Comment

fuzz+strat recently purchased a DOD FX17 wah pedal from me, and it was a great experience. Great communication as well - thank you.

-Peter

Comment

Originally posted by scottish View Post
          bought a boss ce-5 from J.LaGrassa, arrived super fast, packed extremely well and exactly as described.

thanks bro

Very smooth transaction...........Thanks!

John

Comment

I bought an HB-102b from Toner. He shipped it out the same day my payment cleared and gave me a tracking number. It arrived nicely packaged, with multiple layers of protection. It's in great shape. I would definitely do business with him again. Thanks Dude.

Comment

Originally posted by DracoAran View Post
              Likewise, that was great. Instant paypal, and I just had to drop the package off at FedEx.

Thanks!
              No problem! Yeah, I try to make it low/no stress...
              J. 'Moose' Kahrs
              mixer|producer|recordist
              mooseaudio.bandcamp.com

Originally posted by the guy who invented fire
              All you need to make a record is a mic, some tape and maybe some bad reverb...

Comment

Bought a pickup off Antihero. Very smooth. The guys a champ! Thanks bro!
                Gear: More junk than I know what to do with

Comment

Just returned from my trip to California so some thanks are due for those I have traded with in the last month...

KAC, You came through as always. Got both the Metal Muff and the files, thanks so much.

Artietoo, did get the BL900XL haven't installed it yet though, I will let you know once I do.

Martinsixstringcustoms, received the second SD pickup from you (the SD Quarter Pounder P Bass pickup), always a great dealer to deal with!

Hazmat33, you're a new member here and thanks for a smooth transaction. I get a little skeptical when there is a low post count for a new member to trade/deal with but you have proven trustworthy!

Strange Grey, got your 2 packages, the Gotoh box was dented coutesy of the postal service but all was ok!

EZ74, Got your pickup thanks so much.

Still waiting for YEM's pickups but I haven't heard if/when he sent them.

Comment

Sold a Pickup to 9finger, everything went smoothly and i would definatly deal with him again.
                    www.lastchancerock.com

Comment

I bought a SSL-3 from kjrocks and it was a smooth deal.
                      Thanks forum bro.

Fenders: '69 CS Strat; Hwy1 Strat SSL2's, SSL3T;CP Jaguar
                      Gibsons: LP DC STD Seth & Brobucker; LP STD Plus PGn & CC; (2)ES-335's; LP R7 Custom SNS & C4; LP '68 Custom '59A4 & C5; LP Trad 2014 PG & SNS; Explorer PG & C4; SG Std '57 & BB3;
                      Jacksons: SL2H w/DMZ AN & Super D; DK1 w/59 & C5; Dinky Elite, DK2 w/AN & AZ, RR5FR
                      Marshall 2550 Silver Jubilee; JMP 2203, Vox AC15C1; Gibson Super Goldtone GA30RV; Suhr CAA-OD100SE+, CAA PT100; Fender Vibrolux Reverb

Comment

Originally posted by slightly_rude View Post
                        I bought a SSL-3 from kjrocks and it was a smooth deal.
                        Thanks forum bro.
                        slightly_rude wasnt even close to rude with me and was a great guy to deal with . Thanks Brett!

Comment

I gotta say that Kac Rocks! I bought some Pedal Coupler Cables off him. They arrived super quick!

Thanks bro!
                          Myspace,GoodbyeJune Myspace

Comment

I sold some connector cables to beggar_guitar

he rocks. Rock On! - kac
                            ISO - Fender Highway One Stratocaster - black
                            2004 Chevy Silveraro - 6.6 Liter Duramax Turbo Diesel
                            Pickup Booster - Lava Box - Tweak Fuzz - Vapor Trail

Comment

Once again I get excellent service, great prices and fast shipping from Matt (Martinsixstringcustoms).

I don't know why I keep putting up with him! All he is going to do is spoil me.
                              -Chris

Originally posted by John Suhr
                              “Practice cures most tone issues”

Comment

Good dealings with JIMLP a ways back. 2 day FED EX shipment. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X