This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

props to Vinterland and Lucid Lunatic for good business dealings and fast shipping.
    Originally posted by crusty philtrum
    Anyone who *sings* at me through their teeth deserves to have a bus drive through their face
    http://www.youtube.com/alexiansounds

Comment

I just recently sold a nickel covered jazz neck pickup to LoFiBrian. Very quick and easy transaction. Thank you Brian!

-Peter

Comment

Originally posted by Lucid_Lunatic View Post
        Sold some pups to Inferno. Fast payment and great to deal with.

Thanks Dan!
        It was great doing business with you Jimmy (Lucid_Lunatic)! Thanks for the super quick shipping!
        Guitars:
        Agile AL 3000 (Custom/59 hybrid, stock neck)
        Agile LP 2000 (A2Pro Set)
        Fender JV Strat (Texas Hot bridge, Surfer N+M)

Amps:
        5150, Bogner Shiva, JTM 45 Clone, Vox AD15VT

Cab: Avatar 4x12

Comment

I just did another transaction with Alex1fly. Again, a really nice guy and a pleasure to deal with, I wouldn't hesitate. Thanks bro!

Comment

Originally posted by ericmeyer4 View Post
            Paid quickly by Lucid_Lunatic

Would do buisness with him again.
            Received the pedal today from Eric. Fast shipping and a great guy to deal with.

Thanks and God Bless

Comment

Received payment from MclaughlysSn. Fast payment and great communications.

Thanks Joe and God Bless

Comment

Just got a Twin Tube Classic from kjrocks. He's a super easy guy to deal with and ships faster than lightning! Thanks for helping me along my quest for TONE!!!!!! I just can't say enough good things about the seller and the pedal.

I also want to thank FrankFalbo for suggesting the Twin Tube for me, it is exactly what I have been looking for to get the creamiest and thickest OD/Dist from the clean side of my Marshall. I'm amazed guys!

Thanks Garrett and God Bless.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucid_Lunatic View Post
                  Just got a Twin Tube Classic from kjrocks. He's a super easy guy to deal with and ships faster than lightning! Thanks for helping me along my quest for TONE!!!!!! I just can't say enough good things about the seller and the pedal.

I also want to thank FrankFalbo for suggesting the Twin Tube for me, it is exactly what I have been looking for to get the creamiest and thickest OD/Dist from the clean side of my Marshall. I'm amazed guys!

Thanks Garrett and God Bless.
                  Glad you like it so much and that it will be getting more use. Things went smooth for me as well and I would hesitate to deal with you again bro. He may be new here but he's ok in my book guys.
                  Thanks Jimmy!

Comment

subanots good trader.
                    Originally posted by Jessie Sammler
                    I don't have an ignore list. I'm not arrogant enough to think I can't learn something from people who annoy me.
                    Originally posted by JOLLY
                    This is the dumbest thread that's ever been on this forum. It makes this place look like a bunch of damn idiots. Just run this place into the ground why don't you. You're like a bunch of 12 year olds. This thread is sooooooo DLT'ish that it's pathetic.

Comment

bought a peavey classic 30 from Bungalowbill, the amp was packaged very well and shipped quickly after payment, Joe is a great guy to deal with!!

Comment

bought a TR-2 from cory_dylan. awesome guy, shipped it our fast and it arrived as described. thanks
                        Originally posted by Empty Pockets
                        yngwie sounds like an orchestra of cartoon bees.

Comment

Just got a couple of pedals from TONER. Great guy to deal with and super fast shipping.

Thanks and God Bless.

Comment

Pedal came QUICK and insured from Lucid_Lunatic.. Thanks a lot man, pleasure working with you

P.s. stop posting awesome stuff for cheap.. your going to drain my bank account

Comment

Great transaction w/ Theodie!!!

Thanx again & Highly Recommended!!!

"Scalloped & Stickered"
                              A Colled One & A Rold One!!!

RIP My Beloved Sleepy Flower

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...t-67-Of-Myself

Comment

Received a pedal from Scottcrud. He shipped super fast and was more than a pleasure to deal with!

Thanks Scott and God Bless!

Comment

Working...
                                X