This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

I had a good transaction with nmbthree with a Detonator i sold to him.
    www.lastchancerock.com

Comment

Excellent transaction for pickups with Lex666. Thanks for the pickups Lex and I appreciate the good communication.

Comment

Yet another good trade with Lucid Lunatic!

Comment

Traded pups with formula73, as always a great guy and super easy to deal with.

Thanks and God Bless!

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion1 View Post
            Excellent transaction for pickups with Lex666. Thanks for the pickups Lex and I appreciate the good communication.
            It was great working with Fusion1. Very patient, great communication, and speedy payment! Great guy to deal with... Would definetly do business with him again. Enjoy!
            Last edited by lex666; 01-25-2008, 09:13 PM.
            If I know I'm going crazy, I must not be insane.

Originally posted by TheLivingDead
            DON'TGETMADBRO

Comment

I bought an EVH D-Tuna from Lex666. This was one of the smoothest deals ever! He shipped it to me FedEx 2nd across country. Thank you, Lex!

Alvin
              Alvin

Comment

Bought some WGS speakers from korovamilkdud, he shipped quick, no problems here!

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin View Post
                  I bought an EVH D-Tuna from Lex666. This was one of the smoothest deals ever! He shipped it to me FedEx 2nd across country. Thank you, Lex!

Alvin
                  Alvin was the coolest guy to work with too! Thanks ALVIN!! He's quick with a payment a easy to communicate with. A pleasure to do business with!
                  If I know I'm going crazy, I must not be insane.

Originally posted by TheLivingDead
                  DON'TGETMADBRO

Comment

Got a pedal from Rich S. I've already got the pedal, he probably won't get money til Monday.... Sorry Rich, it IS in the mail!! I promise!! Great guy to deal with.
                    Thanks Rich!

-dave
                    I don't believe anything I say and only half of what you hear....

Comment

Got a Boss Tuner from Vibrolux, no problems whatsoever.
                      '06 Les Paul ('59,Phat Cat)
                      Traynor YCV15
                      Ultimate Octave
                      Line 6 Echo Park
                      Spina DS-1 & TS9
                      Teese RMC2
                      Analogman Small Stone;
                      Beano Boost
                      Sunface

Comment

Lex666 is the man. He hooked me up with a great deal on beautiful parts and they were at my door in 2 days. Top notch. Thanks again!

Comment

Picked up some strat pickups from J_Moose. Fast shipment and everything arrived at my door safe and sound.
                          Duncan Pickups in currently in use: '59 (rewound to PATB-3)/'59, Custom/AP2H, Tapped QP set for Tele, Crazy 8/Cool Rails, Screamin' Demon/Stra-Bro 90, Custom 5/Phat Cat, SP90-1/SP90-2, SMB-5D

Comment

Great transaction with CJRocker. I bought an Ibanez guitar from him, and everything went smoothly: great communication, well-packed, and exactly as described. Nicely polished up, too.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy gear from him again. Thanks dude!
                            Asteroids do not concern me.

Comment

Originally posted by wildstar View Post
                              Great transaction with CJRocker. I bought an Ibanez guitar from him, and everything went smoothly: great communication, well-packed, and exactly as described. Nicely polished up, too.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy gear from him again. Thanks dude!
                              Thanks man! Wildstar is excellent to work with, is very cooperative, plus his payment was prompt and smooth. Likewise, I have never had more communication in a deal with someone. Do not hesitate to deal with him!

Comment

Just received KAC's Hofner, fast service as usual. Funny how it works with KAC, he lists it, you send him money, then 3 days later you get to play it!! Pretty darn cool. I highly recomend doing business with KAC. He's a good guy, even if he is a police officer.....

-dave
                                I don't believe anything I say and only half of what you hear....

Comment

Working...
                                X