This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Trader - drew_half_empty

I just did a deal with drew_half_empty and he was 100% on everything. I had some extreme requirements for shipping which he agreed to and my new 74 bassman showed up exactly when and as expected.

I would buy from him again.

Jim
    Jim Dier

www.rmutt.us

Comment

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Had a great transaction with rr_yjmfan. I bought a Duncan PATB-2 pickup from him. Fast shipping, great communication, and the pickup was even better than described. Thank you!
      Asteroids do not concern me.

Comment

• Good Trader - hazmat33

Bought a Boss MIJ T-wah from hazmat33. The product arrived on time and as described. I would buy from him again.
        Jim Dier

www.rmutt.us

Comment

Did a pedal swap with Scottish. Great communication and fast shipping!
          Guitars: G&L S-500, Fender Nashville Tele, Tradition S-20 Deluxe
          Amps: Dr. Z RXES, Z-Best, Z 1x12 w/ Weber Blue Dog
          Effects: Teese Picture Wah>Retro-Sonic Compressor>Hermida Zendrive>Hartman NKT-275 Fuzz>Ibanez AD-9>Boss TU-2

Comment

Originally posted by darnright View Post
            Just received KAC's Hofner, fast service as usual. Funny how it works with KAC, he lists it, you send him money, then 3 days later you get to play it!! Pretty darn cool. I highly recomend doing business with KAC. He's a good guy, even if he is a police officer.....

-dave
            Thanks bro! Darnright is a stand-up guy as well. (even if he's not a police officer)
            ISO - Fender Highway One Stratocaster - black
            2004 Chevy Silveraro - 6.6 Liter Duramax Turbo Diesel
            Pickup Booster - Lava Box - Tweak Fuzz - Vapor Trail

Comment

I just swapped PU's with rvf263. We met near my home in the cold and talked a bit of shop and I left with a Zebra PG-B and He left with a Nickel CC. A nice guy who went out of his way to swap and meet me and I would do a trade with him again in a heartbeat.

-B
              #1: Gibson SG Classic [Antiquity P-90 Set]
              #2: Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster [Tonerider TRT2 Set]
              #3: Hamer Sunburst MIK [Pearly Gates Set]
              #4: Agile AL-2000 [59/JB Set]
              #5: Fender Robert Cray Stratocaster [Stock Singles]
              Amp Head: Egnater Tweaker 15 [Tung-Sol & JJ Tubes]
              Amp Cabinet: Chilly Bird Pro Audio Oversized Closed Back 1x12 [Eminence Wizard]
              Brim Pedaltrain Mini: Pitchblack, Dual unLTD, SUF Violet Ramshead, R-S Phaser, TC Flashback. Pod HD Desktop.

Comment

Bought a '59n from Martin6stringCustoms shipping was ultra fast and his forum discount was more than cool.
                If your buying something New look him up.

Comment

Bought a Custom 8 Trembucker from 51501984
                  Great guy, pickup was in perfect condition and packed well enough to survive a bomb. Very nice to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
                    Just finished a nice transaction on a Jazz with Sly_D, whom, by the way, did an outstanding job of packing and protecting the pup. Much appreciated Sly.

Artie
                    Sorry for the delay to answer, I've been busy like hell lately.

Always a pleasure to deal with you my friend.

Gibson Les Paul Traditional
                    Norman B50 Acoustic Guitar

Comment

Practically instant payment from Sly_D!!!
                      Your Dbl Crm PAF is on the way!!!
                      "Scalloped & Stickered"
                      A Colled One & A Rold One!!!

RIP My Beloved Sleepy Flower

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...t-67-Of-Myself

Comment

Originally posted by Powerglide350 View Post
                        Lex666 is the man. He hooked me up with a great deal on beautiful parts and they were at my door in 2 days. Top notch. Thanks again!
                        Powerglide350 was cool to do business with. Great communication and fast payment.

It was a pleasure doing business with ya bro, I hope we can do it again!
                        If I know I'm going crazy, I must not be insane.

Originally posted by TheLivingDead
                        DON'TGETMADBRO

Comment

Bought an amp from bungalowbill. Excellent guy to deal with. Very Professional.
                          Originally posted by Jessie Sammler
                          I don't have an ignore list. I'm not arrogant enough to think I can't learn something from people who annoy me.
                          Originally posted by JOLLY
                          This is the dumbest thread that's ever been on this forum. It makes this place look like a bunch of damn idiots. Just run this place into the ground why don't you. You're like a bunch of 12 year olds. This thread is sooooooo DLT'ish that it's pathetic.

Comment

did a pedal trade with stuey222. Good guy, everything as stated.

Cheers man
                            Originally posted by Empty Pockets
                            yngwie sounds like an orchestra of cartoon bees.

Comment

Thanks Brian, it was good to meet you and thanks for walking out in the cold to do the trade. Your great to do business with and I look forward to trading again someday.
                              Bob

Originally posted by LoFiBrian View Post
                              I just swapped PU's with rvf263. We met near my home in the cold and talked a bit of shop and I left with a Zebra PG-B and He left with a Nickel CC. A nice guy who went out of his way to swap and meet me and I would do a trade with him again in a heartbeat.

-B

Comment

Purchased a USED Custom5 from XSSIVE and got it today in better condition than I expected. Top Guy. Shipping was great, price was right.......

Comment

Working...
                                X