X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Originally posted by jerryjg View Post
    alex1fly. alex1fly traded me a Couple a' yellow jackets for a PATB_3. I got the YJ's and his PATB-3 is on the way 2 day Priority. Sorry for the delay. He was cool about it.
    Received the PATB3 from jerryjg, nice packaging, everything looks good. Thanks man!
    Originally posted by crusty philtrum
    Anyone who *sings* at me through their teeth deserves to have a bus drive through their face
    http://www.youtube.com/alexiansounds

Comment

Originally posted by alex1fly View Post
      Received the PATB3 from jerryjg, nice packaging, everything looks good. Thanks man!
      alex1fly. Thanks Bro. Great dealing with you.Thanks alex1fly.
      Last edited by jerryjg; 03-24-2008, 10:10 AM.

Comment

notesfield. Recieved a APH-1B from notesfield. Great bro. to deal with. Thanks notesfield.

Comment

Just had a nice transaction with Russ "Chopstherocker"...

A+ businessman...

Thanks bud!

Comment

Good trade with kjrocks -- good price and fast ship.
            I started out with nothing...and I still have most of it left.

Comment

Originally posted by pzaxtl View Post
              Good trade with kjrocks -- good price and fast ship.
              PZAXTL is an easy guy to do business with, no worries. Thanks a bunch and enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by AmpliFIRE View Post
                Bought a TC Nova Delay from CaptainCrunch. The pedal arrived in perfect condition and I couldn't be happier with it!

Thanks Again!!!
                Transaction couldn't have been easier, thanks again for picking this one up from me. Scott
                Wankologist
                Ultra Strat > G30 Relay > Stobostomp > Pod HD500 > DT25 Combo - Taylor 810, MIM Deluxe Players w/Kleins, Artcore 73

Following gear for sale - Super Champ XD / BBE Sonic Stomp / Line 6 M13 / Brian Moore i1 / '65 Bassman / Reverend Hellhound 1x12 / Tech 21 Power Engine

Comment

Great trading with BigAlTheBird!

Comment

I sold Saladin a Hush pedal. Good transaction. Excellent communication. Thanks.
                    Originally posted by Jessie Sammler
                    I don't have an ignore list. I'm not arrogant enough to think I can't learn something from people who annoy me.
                    Originally posted by JOLLY
                    This is the dumbest thread that's ever been on this forum. It makes this place look like a bunch of damn idiots. Just run this place into the ground why don't you. You're like a bunch of 12 year olds. This thread is sooooooo DLT'ish that it's pathetic.

Comment

LoFiBrian. Really Came through on a couple of pickups I purchased from him. Thank You LoFiBrian.

Comment

Bought a Heritage from brentrocks.

This was a supereasy transaction! Brent was quick with the communications, sent me a PayPal invoice and shipped it the next business day. It just couldn't have gone any smoother!!!

Thanks again bro!
                        Jim
                        I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

Thanks ericmeyer4 (kept the 4 in for search purposes)! Traded me a pedal for a pickup and it went perfectly. He shipped very fast and well packed as well.

Thanks dude!

Comment

Just traded a Jazz neck for a JB bridge with metlking . The transaction couldn't have been smoother! Everything was shipped fast and perfectly. Thanks man!

www.guardiancustoms.com

Comment

Originally posted by andrizzle View Post
                              Just traded a Jazz neck for a JB bridge with metlking . The transaction couldn't have been smoother! Everything was shipped fast and perfectly. Thanks man!

Same to ya, bro! Looking forward to trying out a Jazz neck!
                              Only you can decide what "good" sounds like!
                              "I learned a long time ago that one note can go a long way if it's the right one, and it will whip the guy with twenty quick notes." ~Les Paul

Comment

I bought an overdrive pedal from man-in-moon. It was exactly as described, shipped fast and packaged well.......and I love the pedal! Thanks man!
                                Only you can decide what "good" sounds like!
                                "I learned a long time ago that one note can go a long way if it's the right one, and it will whip the guy with twenty quick notes." ~Les Paul

Comment

Working...
                                X