This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Got some custom engraved neckplates fro Andrew aka Andrizzle. Amazing work. They look fantastic and there was great communication back and forth to make sure the designs were perfect. highly recommended to any1 looking for this kind of service.

Thanks again bro
    Originally posted by Empty Pockets
    yngwie sounds like an orchestra of cartoon bees.

Comment

I saw in the Trading Post that Wymore Guitars had Power Grid Distortion pedals in stock. I'd been wanting to compare/contrast one with my Lava Box. I snagged one, John shipped it out the next day and it arrived in record time! You will not find any better service than you get from your bros here on the forum who are SD dealers!

Thanks again John!
      Jim
      I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

Bought an xbox360 from Fretfire. Good price, and shipped it out next day and gave me the tracking number.

AWESOME transaction. If he is selling something you need, don't hesitate to buy from him.
        Originally posted by Virtual Kevorkian
        Being tighter than the JB is like being tighter than Jenna Jameson... it's just not hard to do.
        I agree, The Duncan JB has a tone comparable to Jenna Jameson's snizz, blown out like a flat tire.

You don't want this gear list.............

Comment

Originally posted by Toner View Post
          Bought an xbox360 from Fretfire. Good price, and shipped it out next day and gave me the tracking number.

AWESOME transaction. If he is selling something you need, don't hesitate to buy from him.
          Thanks bro! Had a great experience with you as well. Toner asked great questions and made sure he was informed and protected before buying the console, overall great communication. Thanks again.
          After Osmosis | My Music | Instagram

Comment

More bits and pieces from Mike (XSSIVE) with great service.

Thanks again bro.
            -Chris

Originally posted by John Suhr
            “Practice cures most tone issues”

Comment

Got a great deal from millsart. Speedy delivery with tracking number provided. Will definitely trade/buy from him again! Thanks, Jeff -- love the pedal!!!
              I started out with nothing...and I still have most of it left.

Comment

Jumpskirt. Sold me a VPAF, good price, pups in good shape, shipped quickly. Would do business again.
                Originally posted by crusty philtrum
                Anyone who *sings* at me through their teeth deserves to have a bus drive through their face
                http://www.youtube.com/alexiansounds

Comment

Frankenstrat was good to deal with. Frank thanks for shipping it out quickly and rock on and God bless.

Comment

Matt (martin6stringcustoms) deserves some big props. I've placed several orders from him and he's never failed to deliver, always letting me know if something is backordered or not or if he just has to order it, and very timely on shipping.

This last order reconfirmed his excellent trader status. I ordered some pots on Monday needing them ASAP for a Strat so I can wire it up for a gig on Friday night. The box arrived today.

Thank you, Matt, for going that extra mile.

Comment

Originally posted by ErikH View Post
                      Matt (martin6stringcustoms) deserves some big props. I've placed several orders from him and he's never failed to deliver, always letting me know if something is backordered or not or if he just has to order it, and very timely on shipping.

This last order reconfirmed his excellent trader status. I ordered some pots on Monday needing them ASAP for a Strat so I can wire it up for a gig on Friday night. The box arrived today.

Thank you, Matt, for going that extra mile.
                      Thanks, Erik. My pleasure

Comment

Sold an Edwards to JamesPaul, super nice guy

Comment

Almost forgot to post.............

I sold my TTC to Bigalthe bird. First class guy and fast payment.

Thanks Bro!

Comment

Had a great transaction with ScreaminGuitar!!! Have no worries,this guy frickin' rocks!!!

Cheers Primo.
                            GEAR: 2008 Gibson Les Paul Custom(ebony) w/ C8 & PGn, 2012 Gibson LP Classic Custom(cream)w/ C8 & SD APII , '95 Epi LP Gold Top w/ JB & '59, '97 Fender Am Std Strat(Black) w/SD aps-1, '84 Profile Strat(Black), '06 Black Epiphone Korina Flying V w/EMG's, '04 Epiphone Dot w/JB & Jazz, Squier 50's Vibe Telecaster butterscotch blonde w/SD Hot Rail bridge, Marshall JVM410Head & Marshall TV4X12 cab w/V30's, Marshall DSL40C 1X12 combo, VOX AC30CC 2X12 combo.

Comment

Originally posted by primo View Post
                              Had a great transaction with ScreaminGuitar!!! Have no worries,this guy frickin' rocks!!!

Cheers Primo.
                              Thanks Primo, you da man!

Comment

traded speakers with my guitar weeps. even with a shipping snafu i wouldnt hesitate to deal with robert again. good guy for sure

Comment

Working...
                                X