X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Great deal and great transaction with JMOOSE! You rock!! Thanks
    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Originally posted by BloodRose View Post
      Great deal and great transaction with JMOOSE! You rock!! Thanks
      No, thank YOU!

Likewise I just bought a stompbox from Jumpmarine & it was A+ all around.
      J. 'Moose' Kahrs
      mixer|producer|recordist
      mooseaudio.bandcamp.com

Originally posted by the guy who invented fire
      All you need to make a record is a mic, some tape and maybe some bad reverb...

Comment

Originally posted by J Moose View Post
        Likewise I just bought a stompbox from Jumpmarine & it was A+ all around.
        Right back at ya!
        '06 Gibson R8, '94 Gibson LP Jr Special, Fender CS Dirty Dozen Strat, Fender Hotrod '52 Tele, /13 FTR37, Kemper, DrZ EMS, DrZ Plus, Various pedals

Comment

In the past few months I've had a some deals with notesfield , martin6stingcustoms and rammer69 . All went great and I would deal with any of them again. Thanks guys!

Comment

Originally posted by TattooedCarrot View Post
            Sold an Edwards to JamesPaul, super nice guy
            Gotta send it right back to TattooedCarrot! Super smooth deal on that Edwards bro! Thanks again!!!
            I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

A quick shout of thanks to martin6stringcustoms! I've got an acoustic gig going and I really needed a backup for my Ovation. Matt was able to hook me up with a Mag Mic for my old Fender acoustic. Real quick turn around too, considering he didn't have one in the store. Already got it installed and got some great compliments on the tone at pracitice tonight.

Thanks again bro!
              Jim
              I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

Recently did a 3 pickup trade with rmcfee. Great guy, pleasure to deal with. Definitely a trustworthy guy to do business with.
                "Metal just isn't a casual thing ya know? Like, you'll never hear a guy be like 'Oh yea i was into slayer...one summer'. No, i've never met that guy. I've only met the guy that has SLAYER carved across his chest in blood."
                -Rob Zombie

Comment

Just had a great trade with Captain Crunch (Rob McKenna) for a few pickups. Thanks for the super fast trade Rob. Nice packing too. I have enough bubble wrap to last a year!

Comment

Bought a G&L Legacy from My Guitar Weeps and it was a perfect transaction! Excellent communication throughout the transaction(had a good chat on the phone at his suggestion to iron out the deal), the guitar was very well packed with all the allen keys and accessories he mentioned, as well as all the paperwork original to the guitar. The only thing I could have done without were the nude polariods of himself that he put inside the case.
                    Just kidding about that last part. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Rob again!
                    Originally posted by Mattt
                    If $10 gets me a pedal that sounds as sweet as my own farts... then i'm buying it!
                    Originally posted by ginormous
                    This beer is so cold, it did yo' mama and made your daddy watch!

Comment

Time for some updates on a couple of deals....

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
                      traded speakers with my guitar weeps. even with a shipping snafu i wouldnt hesitate to deal with robert again. good guy for sure
                      First I must give homage to my man Jeremy, but you guys already know that. He ain't a mod for nuthin'!

Thanks Jeremy!

Originally posted by FenderFan79 View Post
                      Bought a G&L Legacy from My Guitar Weeps and it was a perfect transaction! Excellent communication throughout the transaction(had a good chat on the phone at his suggestion to iron out the deal), the guitar was very well packed with all the allen keys and accessories he mentioned, as well as all the paperwork original to the guitar. The only thing I could have done without were the nude polariods of himself that he put inside the case.
                      Just kidding about that last part. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Rob again!
                      And Jamie, aka FenderFan79.........Man you know you asked me if I was a boxer or briefs kinda guy on the phone......don't even try to lie

Excellent buyer!

Comment

BluesGuyJ has been great to deal with. Just got his HWY1 Strat today and am lovin' it. Good dude!

Comment

Bought a humbucker from jerryjg with nothing but quick shipping and great communication.

Thanks bro!
                          -Chris

Originally posted by John Suhr
                          “Practice cures most tone issues”

Comment

Originally posted by Ayrton View Post
                            Bought a humbucker from jerryjg with nothing but quick shipping and great communication.

Thanks bro!
                            Back 'atcha A!

Comment

good trades with praisegeetarman (keith)
                              Rambler + Tele + Stylish Chords = Heaven!

Comment

Sold a SD Pickup Booster pedal to MojoMonster, said he wanted it, sent payment immediately via paypal, couldn't have been any easier of a transaction.

Thanks again!
                                Originally posted by Virtual Kevorkian
                                Being tighter than the JB is like being tighter than Jenna Jameson... it's just not hard to do.
                                I agree, The Duncan JB has a tone comparable to Jenna Jameson's snizz, blown out like a flat tire.

You don't want this gear list.............

Comment

Working...
                                X