This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Just received pickups from Thunder7. Great to deal with.
    Thanks !

Comment

Had an absolutely SPECTACULAR transaction with Grumpy AKA Michael. It still astonishes me that there ARE still such wonderful people out there (watch the local news and get depressed!). I cannot say enough nice things about Michael and HIGHLY reccomend him for anyone looking to do future transactions with.
      Thanks so much!! Milkbone (Mike)
      Last edited by milkbone; 09-20-2008, 07:04 PM.
      !

Comment

Strange Grey was great to deal with. Also a good transaction with Jerry JG

Comment

Bought a Verbzilla pedal off of millsart and it arrived in record time! Thanks!

Comment

Made an easy and flawless pickup trade with SonofaMitch! Thanks bro!
            Only you can decide what "good" sounds like!
            "I learned a long time ago that one note can go a long way if it's the right one, and it will whip the guy with twenty quick notes." ~Les Paul

Comment

Good txn with ArtieToo - bought a JB Jr from him, very nice to deal with.
              Check out my site with DIY amps, guitars and pedals http://diy-fever.com

Comment

Made an easy and flawless pickup trade with hanumanlangur! Thanks bro!
                Only you can decide what "good" sounds like!
                "I learned a long time ago that one note can go a long way if it's the right one, and it will whip the guy with twenty quick notes." ~Les Paul

Comment

GREAT dealings with millsart ... bought a Korg Pitch Black and it was a flawless transaction... perfectly packaged!

www.guardiancustoms.com

Comment

Received a loaded pickguard from halftempted, great trade! Thanks!

Comment

Just bought a '59 trembucker from Appar111, pickup shipped fast and was in excellent condition.

Comment

Bought a Epi black beauty from JeffB. He claimed it was the best epi he ever played and i think it might be. Ive personally never played one that felt this good. Thanks man.
                        Originally posted by Empty Pockets
                        yngwie sounds like an orchestra of cartoon bees.

Comment

Sold a cool rails to ArtieToo. Super fast payment and as you all know, a great guy.

Comment

Sold a takamine to pzaxtl. Awesome guy to communicate with and sent the cheddar really fast. Thanks dude, i hope you enjoy her.

Comment

Originally posted by scottish View Post
                              Bought a Epi black beauty from JeffB. He claimed it was the best epi he ever played and i think it might be. Ive personally never played one that felt this good. Thanks man.
                              Told ya!

You are very welcome Sir- thanx for the super quick payment
                              I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Originally posted by scottish View Post
                                Sold a takamine to pzaxtl. Awesome guy to communicate with and sent the cheddar really fast. Thanks dude, i hope you enjoy her.
                                Right back at you, man!

Got a great deal from Scottish Thanks for the guitar -- she's a real beaut! Haven't had a lot of time to play it but I'll remedy that quickly. Thanks, man!
                                I started out with nothing...and I still have most of it left.

Comment

Working...
                                X