This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Many thanks to Jerryg for the STK-S4............a gentleman on all accounts!

Gracias Hermano!

Will.

Comment

Originally posted by Will S-T View Post
      Many thanks to Jerryg for the STK-S4............a gentleman on all accounts!

Gracias Hermano!

Will.
      Hey yo. Good ta see you got it. I overcharged you on that by about ten, thinking shipping would cost alot. Thats about waht I paid for it though.so feel free to call on me mate and I'll drop ship something for you anytime.

Comment

A little late (ahem..actually ALOT late), but stratsandaks was kind enough to let me *borrow* a couple of Gibson pickups to let me take care of some warranty work on my Flying V. He shipped them out super quick, and when the whole process took longer than I expected due to some illness on my part, he was BEYOND patient for me to get them returned.

Now that's a helluava good forum bro for ya!

Thanks John!
        I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Bought an Air Zone from FretFire, came in great condition and packed well;Great guy to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by B Bent View Post
            for like the millionth time, Kac rules! Always trust him. he is a straight up and down dude. Love the iPod touch bro!

Thanks bro~ Love your iPod 30gig very much as well!!
            ISO - Fender Highway One Stratocaster - black
            2004 Chevy Silveraro - 6.6 Liter Duramax Turbo Diesel
            Pickup Booster - Lava Box - Tweak Fuzz - Vapor Trail

Comment

Originally posted by JeffB View Post
              A little late (ahem..actually ALOT late), but stratsandaks was kind enough to let me *borrow* a couple of Gibson pickups to let me take care of some warranty work on my Flying V. He shipped them out super quick, and when the whole process took longer than I expected due to some illness on my part, he was BEYOND patient for me to get them returned.

Now that's a helluava good forum bro for ya!

Thanks John!
              Thanks for the kind word Jeff, glad I could help a brother out.

Comment

had a good transaction with Mononoaware, bought a Boss DS-1 from him, he shipped quickly, it was well packed and the pedal was exactly as described. Thanks man!
                Originally posted by Mattt
                If $10 gets me a pedal that sounds as sweet as my own farts... then i'm buying it!
                Originally posted by ginormous
                This beer is so cold, it did yo' mama and made your daddy watch!

Comment

Originally posted by FenderFan79 View Post
                  had a good transaction with Mononoaware, bought a Boss DS-1 from him, he shipped quickly, it was well packed and the pedal was exactly as described. Thanks man!
                  You're quite welcome. Thanks for making it such a smooth transaction.

I've been doing quite a bit of trading lately, and in addition to FenderFan, I had a deal with BNSFJoe go down well, too. Thanks, guys.

Comment

Originally posted by LuredMaul View Post
                    Bought an Air Zone from FretFire, came in great condition and packed well;Great guy to deal with.
                    Thanks for the comment, it was a pleasure dealing with you as well.
                    After Osmosis | My Music | Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by drew_half_empty View Post
                      sold an upright bass to zhang

no complaints, i'd definitely do business with him again
                      We had a titanic battle royale with UPS to get them to just do their job (every time they claimed they couldn't find me, they called him -- D'OH!!!), but it got here in good shape anyway.
                      Generic signature line.

Comment

Bought some Gibson Burstbuckers from JB6464. Great deal, shipped the same day he got the MO and even threw in some pickup rings! Great pleasure in doing business! Thanks!
                        Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Comment

Bought a pup from xxxplorer and got exactly what I wanted.

Thanks man!
                          -Chris

Originally posted by John Suhr
                          “Practice cures most tone issues”

Comment

Another good deal for me. I bought a Strat from Scottish. It was shipped quick, and exactly as described, plus he was easy-going when it came to the specifics. Highly recommended.

Comment

Bought a Dimarzio VH PAF from myguitarweeps. Fantastically smooth and enjoyable transaction. I highly recommend dealing with him if you get the chance.

Thanks Robert.

Joe
                              "If I wasn’t a musician, I’d probably play the drums." - Clay Cook

Comment

Bought some Rio Grande's from Buckeyedog, great communication and a pleasure to deal with!

Comment

Working...
                                X