This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Thanks for the good deal there ratherdashing!

-Kac
    ISO - Fender Highway One Stratocaster - black
    2004 Chevy Silveraro - 6.6 Liter Duramax Turbo Diesel
    Pickup Booster - Lava Box - Tweak Fuzz - Vapor Trail

Comment

Bought a Fender Champ from Dan-ola. Good communication, good deal and the amp arrived very, very clean. Thanks man!

Comment

Great experience with BigJoe77! Guy is super cool. I told him I would get the VHPAF and then my wife went into labor and I didn't get the MO out... I told him as soon as I could and he was SUPER SUPER cool about it and told me no rush... then even shipped it out before I payed and told me no rush just get new baby settled (Jayden my new son is a God send!). I can't speak highly enough about the transaction... he didn't have to be so great

THANKS BIG JOE!
        Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Comment

Amen to the xxxplorer. Fantastic to deal with. Great, open, honest communication. Highly recommended.
          "If I wasn’t a musician, I’d probably play the drums." - Clay Cook

Comment

Kudos to Kac for coming through with a great little SD Pickup Booster for me. Couldn't have gone better.
            Rick
            (the original Rick James!)

Sing unto Him a new song; play skillfully with a LOUD noise. Psalm 33:3
            Lincoln Brewster Kutless Newsboys Third Day David Crowder U2

Comment

Originally posted by RW James View Post
              Kudos to Kac for coming through with a great little SD Pickup Booster for me. Couldn't have gone better.
              Good sale all around. Thanks bro!
              ISO - Fender Highway One Stratocaster - black
              2004 Chevy Silveraro - 6.6 Liter Duramax Turbo Diesel
              Pickup Booster - Lava Box - Tweak Fuzz - Vapor Trail

Comment

THE-DUG is a great guy to deal with, sent out a payment quick on a pickup!!!!!!!! It came registered and I didn't open it til today cause I thought it might have beena summons or something..........Thanks Bro!

Comment

I'm a little delayed posting this, but posting Scottish as a good buyer from a sale a few weeks ago. Thanks!

Comment

Good transaction with appar111.

Scott
                    https://www.rockstockpedals.com/

Comment

Just bought a G & L Legacy from FenderFan79. Great prices, good communication, fair and honest seller. Packs meticulously.

Comment

Good deal with BigJoe77. I purchased a SSL-5 from him. The price was right, item exactly as described, fast shipping and a good guy to deal with. Couldn't be happier.

Comment

Originally posted by Mononoaware View Post
                          Good deal with BigJoe77. I purchased a SSL-5 from him. The price was right, item exactly as described, fast shipping and a good guy to deal with. Couldn't be happier.
                          Ditto with Mononoaware.

Fantastic to deal with.
                          "If I wasn’t a musician, I’d probably play the drums." - Clay Cook

Comment

Lucid_Lunatic

Purchased a Seth Lover Bridge PUP... Showed up and was as advertised.
                            Great to deal with, communications was great, and his last post about being summons made me laugh..

Thanks again!
                            Last edited by Sinster; 03-19-2009, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Rich_S sold me an SSL-1 that was well-packed and arrived exactly as described. He even extended the leads even though I didn't ask him to, using heat shrink tubing and everything. Great job!
                              Band: www.colouredanimal.com
                              Twitter: www.twitter.com/mrperki
                              Blorg: mrperki.tumblr.com

Read my Seymour Duncan blog posts

Comment

+1 for paytojt he paid me in like ten seconds flat!!!!!
                                Go buy my book. https://www.amazon.com/dp/198405564X

Comment

Working...
                                X