• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Great trade with eastcoasteddie!

Comment

Great transaction buying a SH-5 A8 from 80's Metal.

Comment

Behold the awesomeness that is Wymore Guitars:

So I order a few tidbits from Wymore on Dec 21st - TripleShots and pots.

He's in Oregon (way out in Left Field ) and I'm in Tennessee (somewhere under Chicago).

The box got here on the 23rd.

2 Days from Oregon to Tennessee is like......AWESOME! It takes 2 days for my Gramma in Mississippi to get a letter from here, and that's Priority Mail and right next door!

Farkengruvin
        Originally posted by Brown Note
        I'm soooooo jealous about the WR-1. It's the perfect guitar; fantastic to play, balances well even when seated and *great* reach for the upper frets. The sound is bright tight and very articulate. In summary it could only be more awesome if it had b00bs and was on fire!
        My Blog

Comment

Sold my V to Fusion1, and it was a flawless deal.
          Originally posted by crusty philtrum
          ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...
          Originally posted by Securb
          The only blackmachine I care about is sitting in my jeans.

Comment

Sweet deal with trevorus and the former/original? owner Mark Cearlock!!! Never owned a Epi/Gibson V before, so I never knew the one side of the V has a rubber notched strip I guess for leg comfort??? Pretty cool guitar nonetheless. Now to make the pickguard black, either by paint or if I find someone selling a black or smoked chrome Epi 58 Re-issue pickguard and switchplate.

Comment

jlpineda hooked me up with Iommis. Great doing business with him!

Comment

likewise w / Fusion1, .....great deal, no fuss and quick payment

Comment

Many thanks to SabbathFan0220 for a great deal on the tuners
                  and shipping to OZ.
                  And thanks again to ericmeyer for the Schaller bass parts.

Cheers Gentlemen!
                  Will.
                  Last edited by Will S-T; 12-29-2009, 10:10 PM.

Comment

I purchased an American Steele set of WCR's from ugrkoglu. Well packed, awesome condition and a smooth transaction. Thanks man!

Fenders: '69 CS Strat; Hwy1 Strat SSL2's, SSL3T;CP Jaguar
                    Gibsons: LP DC STD Seth & Brobucker; LP STD Plus PGn & CC; (2)ES-335's; LP R7 Custom SNS & C4; LP '68 Custom '59A4 & C5; LP Trad 2014 PG & SNS; Explorer PG & C4; SG Std '57 & BB3;
                    Jacksons: SL2H w/DMZ AN & Super D; DK1 w/59 & C5; Dinky Elite, DK2 w/AN & AZ, RR5FR
                    Marshall 2550 Silver Jubilee; JMP 2203, Vox AC15C1; Gibson Super Goldtone GA30RV; Suhr CAA-OD100SE+, CAA PT100; Fender Vibrolux Reverb

Comment

I recently sold a Fender/Squier Jagmaster to ES350, and everything went just fine. Quick payment and constant communication. Thank you, and enjoy the Jagmaster.

-Peter

Comment

Purchased a custom/59 hybrid from notesfield. Flawless transaction!
                        Guitars:
                        2017 Epiphone dot
                        2007 Fender Strat (Andrew Robertson Pickups "Black strat set")
                        2015/19 Fender fat telecaster
                        (Andrew robertson pickups broadcaster/ Duncan 59n)

Peavey Classic 50 head/ Peavey Classic 410e cab

Comment

purchased a Duncan Jazz Neck from infrared72. Good communication and fast shipping!
                          "I shall allow this GAS bubble to pass, a mere fart in time." - Aceman

Comment

+1 Kindred_Spirits
                            Bought some AR-15 parts off him and they were as described shipped quickly and safely.
                            Thanks bro!
                            Go buy my book. https://www.amazon.com/dp/198405564X

Comment

Thanks to dominus for the pickup he sold me. Great communication, fast shipping.
                              "Everything must be black, like the storm of justice!"

Comment

Originally posted by slightly_rude View Post
                                I purchased an American Steele set of WCR's from ugrkoglu. Well packed, awesome condition and a smooth transaction. Thanks man!

Sorry for my late response. Thank you, slightly_rude, for giving these pickups a good home! I am also very happy with the smooth transaction.

Comment

Working...
                                X