X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Originally posted by darnright View Post
    Andrew Lamprecht and I swapped guitars. He got it out and here FAST!! It is all he said and I highly recommend this young man. Good guy!!

-dave
    Thanks man!
    Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
    Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

more good stuff about andrew, bought a blues breaker, got it 3 days after he got the money, nice work
      I Build My own Guitars
      know duncan...know tone
      no duncan...no tone
      Originally posted by Warheart
      First problem right there! letting drummers write lyrics!

Comment

Recently sold a Fulltone Fulldrive 2 and a Voodoo Lab Superfuzz to thehtm. Payment sent quickly, pedals shipped, and everything worked out just fine. Thank you. Enjoy those pedals!
        Last edited by infrared72; 09-17-2010, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Excellent deal with "the living dead" (Joe M). He bought my old pups...paid in record time and everything went smoothly...very nice guy to talk to and to deal with. Thanks Joe!

-dave
          Thanks, Dave! Found a few I like and the rest are going bye-bye to someone who can use em. Just as planned. Take care, man.

- Joe M.

Comment

I just received a Fulltone Fulldrive and Voodoo lab Fuzz from infrared72 (peter)--excellent price, condition, and incredibly fast shipping. Thank you -would absolutely buy from Peter again. Thank you!

Comment

Received a bunch of Strat pickups from saladin. Very easy to deal with.
              Band: www.colouredanimal.com
              Twitter: www.twitter.com/mrperki
              Blorg: mrperki.tumblr.com

Read my Seymour Duncan blog posts

Comment

Just had a nice and smooth deal with Andrew Lamprecht. Shipped quick, great communication...the whole deal. I highly recommend dealing with him! Thanks again, bud!
                -Mike-

Originally posted by rhymes with metalchurch79
                I take peoples advice after i do some quick math to determine if the lie detector test determines they are full of sh**. Take their post count x 5minutes per post = how much time they didnt spend playing or working on their guitars. The Pros will be spotted right away.

Comment

Bought some pups from my good friend Lucid...as usual, great service and packing. Very on-time as always. Thanks josh...I appreciate it!!

-dave
                  I don't believe anything I say and only half of what you hear....

Comment

Big thanks to Kingdom Guitarworks for buying a couple pedals from me. Super easy guy to deal and part of the reason this place so cool. Thanks Mike!

Comment

Just met with Trevis (treverus) at my house and swapped his amp for my guitar. He's happy and I'm happy. Been wanting an AC 30 for a while and now I have one. Trevis is good people and he's always a good guy to do business with!! Thanks trevis! Oh and thanks for driving here..I appreciate it.

-dave
                      Last edited by darnright; 09-19-2010, 05:17 PM.
                      I don't believe anything I say and only half of what you hear....

Comment

Just met with Trevis (treverus) at my house and swapped his amp for my guitar. He's happy and I'm happy. Been wanting an AC 30 for a while and now I have one. Trevis is good people and he's always a good guy to do business with!! Thanks trevis! Oh and thanks for driving here..I appreciate it.

-dave
                        No problem at all man! This guitar is super awesome.

Everyone else, darnright is a class act. Just an all around stand-up guy!
                        Originally posted by crusty philtrum
                        ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...
                        Originally posted by Securb
                        The only blackmachine I care about is sitting in my jeans.

Comment

Good experience with J LaGrassa. Bought his PedalTrain which arrived the next day. Helped that he was in state but still that's pretty cool.

Comment

I bought a HotHead pedal from JeffB for a great price. When UPS gouged him on shipping, he wouldn't even take some extra money. Thanks, brother!

Warmoth Thinline HH Tele w/ 59/Cust Hybrid & 59/Jazz Hybrid
                            Warmoth Swamp Ash Chambered Tele w/ Crazy 8, Dream 90, & PG/Jazz Hybrid
                            Yamaha FGX 720SC
                            Rogue Classic Spider Resonator
                            Traynor YCV 40,

Comment

I bought an Ibanez Chorus/Flanger from ledvedder for a great price, and he shipped it really fast. Thanks, brother!

Warmoth Thinline HH Tele w/ 59/Cust Hybrid & 59/Jazz Hybrid
                              Warmoth Swamp Ash Chambered Tele w/ Crazy 8, Dream 90, & PG/Jazz Hybrid
                              Yamaha FGX 720SC
                              Rogue Classic Spider Resonator
                              Traynor YCV 40,

Comment

Just wanted to let everyone know that user "jake_xms3_punk" is a good trader. I needed a mounting screw for my old Super 70 and he gladly shipped TWO all the from the UK to New York City! Thanks mate!

Comment

Working...
                                X