X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Originally posted by guitarkid View Post
    Had a good trade with Trevorus, I would gladly do more trades with him in the future.
    Thanks man!
    Sam goes for you. Easy trade, good communication. Couldn't ask for more!
    Originally posted by crusty philtrum
    ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...
    Originally posted by Securb
    The only blackmachine I care about is sitting in my jeans.

Comment

just got in a Squier '51 from Wattage, packed beautifully and shipped quickly, couldn't ask for a better guy to deal with either!

www.guardiancustoms.com

Comment

I just completed a deal with rvf263, it coudn't have gone any better. i won't hesitate to do another with him.
        " you tell it like you're barefoot while you wear those hundred dollar shoes. Yeah, you can shuck and jive me all ya want to but, please please please, don't tell me 'bout the blues!"......Buddy Guy

Comment

Originally posted by bluesbend View Post
          I just completed a deal with rvf263, it coudn't have gone any better. i won't hesitate to do another with him.

Thanks bluesbend,
          I feel the same, it was great doing business with you!

Comment

doctadre +1
            sold him a Pickup
            Go buy my book. https://www.amazon.com/dp/198405564X

Comment

Bought a guitar body from SrDeMaFp. Nice smooth transaction with good communication.

Comment

I got my TB '78 Model from 51501984. Thanks for shipping it out quickly. I promise I won't take her apart for at a couple weeks...

I'm waiting for the custom floor shop TB-14 to arrive.

Comment

Did a trade with "edsdds" and am happy with the pup he sent. Good communication and i recomend dealing with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hunter View Post
                    Did a trade with "edsdds" and am happy with the pup he sent. Good communication and i recomend dealing with him.

Same here Ed Hunter which I beleive we have dealt before, is a very easy guy to deal with A+++ and one more +

Comment

Just got a pair of SM-1's from That90'sGuy. Awesome deal. Great communication, fast shipping, and very well packaged items. I highly recommend trading with Chris.
                      Ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby.

Comment

Bought a great condition, clean pick up as described from rvf263 (Bob) and I couldn't be happier. Turned up well packed and in a timely fashion!

Guys, Bob is a good guy and I'm happy to recommend him. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Benjy_26 View Post
                          Just got a pair of SM-1's from That90'sGuy. Awesome deal. Great communication, fast shipping, and very well packaged items. I highly recommend trading with Chris.
                          Thanks for a fantastic transaction Ben!

It's always appreciated when there is great communication! Ben shipped out a money order to me very, very quickly... I was pleasantly surprised and that rarely happens. He also didn't try low balling me like so many people seem to do these days.

Enjoy the pickups Ben.. I'm glad to see they're going to someone who can really use them and I can't think of a nicer guy to ship them to
                          Originally posted by kevlar3000
                          I learned a long time ago that the only thing that mattered regarding tone was what my ears thought.
                          Originally posted by Zerberus
                          Better is often the enemy of good
                          Originally posted by ginormous
                          Covers feed the body, originals feed the soul.

Comment

Originally posted by That90'sGuy View Post
                            Thanks for a fantastic transaction Ben!

It's always appreciated when there is great communication! Ben shipped out a money order to me very, very quickly... I was pleasantly surprised and that rarely happens. He also didn't try low balling me like so many people seem to do these days.

Enjoy the pickups Ben.. I'm glad to see they're going to someone who can really use them and I can't think of a nicer guy to ship them to
                            Thanks for the kind words, Chris. I'll be installing them as soon as the opportunity lends itself. I'll let y'all know how they work through my rig.
                            Ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby.

Comment

Bought a DS-1 from ricc, and he shipped it quick. Excellent transaction!
                              Originally posted by crusty philtrum
                              ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...
                              Originally posted by Securb
                              The only blackmachine I care about is sitting in my jeans.

Comment

Originally posted by d1dsj View Post
                                Bought a great condition, clean pick up as described from rvf263 (Bob) and I couldn't be happier. Turned up well packed and in a timely fashion!

Guys, Bob is a good guy and I'm happy to recommend him. Cheers.
                                Thanks d1dsj,
                                Nice doing business with you. Great communication and a smooth transaction, just how it should be. I wouldn't hesitate to do business again.

Happy Holidays!

Comment

Working...
                                X