This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

I bought a delay pedal from JerL91, great guy too deal with and he ships quickly! Would gladly do trades with him again in the future! Thanks again man!
    Make a joyful noise unto the Lord. Psalm 100:1

Comment

Awesome deal with SabbathFan0220, great communication and really easy to work with. My case arrived perfectly intact exactly as described. (Which, by the way, looks great!)
      Thanks!
      I'm just here for the pr0n.

Comment

Another good deal with saladin. We've done business before and he's a great guy to deal with. Thanks!

Comment

Just bought a pickup from Lazyfingers. Great guy to deal with.
          Good trades/deals with Dominus, Rich#6, Lazyfingers, SAVAGE DISTORTION and ErikH.

Comment

Had a excellent guitar trade with pandroid. Awesome communication, everything described to a t. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with Shawn again.
            Guitars:
            2017 Epiphone dot
            2007 Fender Strat (Andrew Robertson Pickups "Black strat set")
            2015/19 Fender fat telecaster
            (Andrew robertson pickups broadcaster/ Duncan 59n)

Peavey Classic 50 head/ Peavey Classic 410e cab

Comment

Originally posted by jacksontrader View Post
              Just bought a pickup from Lazyfingers. Great guy to deal with.
              Thanks, you're pretty awesome as well!

Comment

Comleted great transaction with Lublin. Everything as described & pictured. Prompt with emails and shipping. Rich is a good guy. Bestfoot4ward

Comment

Good trade with, ericmeyer4. Great guy to deal with!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Cearlock View Post
                    Had a excellent guitar trade with pandroid. Awesome communication, everything described to a t. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with Shawn again.
                    Yep, excellent trade with Mark Cearlock. Great communication, and a real patient man. Took me a while to find a box, but it didn't seem to bother him.

Overall I would trade with him again in a heartbeat.

Comment

Made a great eBay deal with Mr. B!
                      Life Is Good When You Love Your Tone.

Comment

I have had great transactions with guitarkid and GinoAmes. Both were prompt and had great communication from beginning to end. both deserve five stars

charles
                        Great trades/transactions with checo, kjrocks (2x), ginoames (2x), guitarkid (2x), Ed Hunter, primo (2x), apar111, blueman335, King IzzO))), ArtieToo, lemonman, saladin, SAVAGE DISTORTION, surface54, and DonP. Excellent forum bros!

Comment

Originally posted by atreidesheir View Post
                          I have had great transactions with guitarkid and GinoAmes. Both were prompt and had great communication from beginning to end. both deserve five stars

charles
                          Same goes for atreidesheir! Great guy too deal with and I would gadly do more deals with him in the future! Thanks
                          Make a joyful noise unto the Lord. Psalm 100:1

Comment

Good deal with Quicksilver689 on a Cool Rails, great guy to deal with!

Comment

Just had a great trade with Mattt. Really nice guy to deal with and he even went out of his way to help me out with a few things. Wouldn't have a second thought about dealing with him again. Thanks again, dude.
                              I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Great deals with FUSEG4 , and 9Finger- Thanks Bros!
                                I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Working...
                                X