This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Bought three pups from IndySG. Great guy to work with and he made me a super deal on the pickups. Very fast shipping too. Thanks!
    -=The Dali
    --== Unabashed Alex Lifeson Fan

Visit My Guitar Building Blog at www.hammersandchords.com

Comment

Originally posted by The Dali View Post
      Bought three pups from IndySG. Great guy to work with and he made me a super deal on the pickups. Very fast shipping too. Thanks!
      Yes john is the best of the best! I needed a magnet so he is sending the RC5 mag i needed and told me to send another forum member the magnet i put up for trade instead of him getting the magnet!

Comment

Sold some pickups to Mark Cearlock. Good communication and prompt payment.
        " you tell it like you're barefoot while you wear those hundred dollar shoes. Yeah, you can shuck and jive me all ya want to but, please please please, don't tell me 'bout the blues!"......Buddy Guy

Comment

Traded with ConvoystoNothingness. Good guy with whom to do business. Fast, accurate, and honest.
          Ray: "Symmetrical bookstacking! Just like the Philadelphia Mass Turbulence of 1947!"
          Peter: "You're right. No human being would stack books like this."

Comment

Also (in case I didn't already post this): Did business with jrbowen81. Good communication; kept me in the loop on the status of the shipment. Fast service. Would do business again!
            Ray: "Symmetrical bookstacking! Just like the Philadelphia Mass Turbulence of 1947!"

Comment

Originally posted by LobsterSausage View Post
              Also (in case I didn't already post this): Did business with jrbowen81. Good communication; kept me in the loop on the status of the shipment. Fast service. Would do business again!
              Thanks!
              Yowza!

Comment

Still waiting on my guitar to be repaired so I can try out the new Duncan Custom that I got from JeffB, but nonetheless, he did very well to keep me updated on the status of my shipment and got my package to me very quickly. Good trade! Would do business again!
                Yowza!

Comment

Great deal with bluesbend, got a couple of cs fender pups from him. Kevin is great to deal with, great communication, and quick shipping.
                  Guitars:
                  2017 Epiphone dot
                  2007 Fender Strat (Andrew Robertson Pickups "Black strat set")
                  2015/19 Fender fat telecaster
                  (Andrew robertson pickups broadcaster/ Duncan 59n)

Peavey Classic 50 head/ Peavey Classic 410e cab

Comment

Good trade with Ed Hunter. Fast delivery and easy to work with.
                    Hmm...

Comment

LobsterSausage was awesome to deal with. Very honest, cool dude!!! Great trading with you bro.
                      I get weak in the knees at the sight of a vintage Fender amp!

Comment

Bought a gibson 490r pup from forum member(So Cal Steve) and he shipped really fast and the pup is like new not a scratch on it great deal for the $40 i paid! thanks for a great price bro!
                        Last edited by Ed Hunter; 12-24-2011, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hunter View Post
                          Bought a gibson 490r pup from forum member(So Cal Steve) and he shipped really fast and the pup is like new not a scratch on it great deal for the $40 i paid! thanks for a great price bro!
                          Back at ya! Ed sent a money order out right away and and made it a pleasurable deal.
                          Seymour Duncans I've owned: Dimebucker, '59n, '59b, PG+n, JB, Phat Cat, PGn, Custom, Seth Lover, '78.

Comment

Originally posted by B Bent View Post
                            LobsterSausage was awesome to deal with. Very honest, cool dude!!! Great trading with you bro.
                            Why, thank you, sir! I'd trade with you anytime! Cheers!

Comment

Oh yeah, Andrew Lamprecht is an awesome guy to buy **** from. He managed to get a pedal all the way across the Atlantic to me in pristine condition and for a more than reasonable price.

Give him money for stuff!
                              I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Traded pups with VANDERCHUCK everything went great and the 59 he sent is like new with the box. thanks for the trade and hope you are diggin the sh5 custom

Comment

Working...
                                X