This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Bought a pup from soulforger - well packed and fast delivery - a nice quick and easy deal!
    The Artiste formally known as IndySG...

Comment

I just received a TC Electronic Flashback X4 from aaronl. It was packed so well, it looks like I just bought the pedal brand new. He included the original box, all the box candy, the euro travel plug and everything was even complete with plastic sleeves!

Thanks very much for a smooth deal from start to finish, with great communication. And a double thanks for shipping up this way across the border
      • EBMM JPX BFR (Crunch Lab/Liquifire)
      • Schecter C-1 Classic (Custom8/Jazz)
      • Mayones Duvell 7 Standard (Instrumental SFTY-3/Decomp)
      • G&L Tribute Comanche
      • Godin Stadium 59 (Custom Cajun/'59)
      • Horizon Precision Drive --> Fulltone FB3/FD 2 --> Crybaby From Hell (Fasel) --> Boss BF-2 --> CH-1 --> TC Flashback X4
      • Mesa/Boogie Mark IV-B (SED =C= 6L6) + EarCandy BuzzBomb 2x12 (V30/C90)

Comment

Nice pup deal with Notesfield - thanks for an easy transaction!

Comment

Hamerfan picked up paypal fees and gave me extra to ship internationally. Awesome dude!
          The more gear you buy, and the more often you buy the gear, the less often the music is made.

Comment

Smooth dealings with guitarglynn and chickencoop! Thanks guys!
            -Mike-

Originally posted by rhymes with metalchurch79
            I take peoples advice after i do some quick math to determine if the lie detector test determines they are full of sh**. Take their post count x 5minutes per post = how much time they didnt spend playing or working on their guitars. The Pros will be spotted right away.

Comment

Big shout out to my dude masta'c

Fantastic guy to deal with and super helpful getting the pup tweaked for my guitar.

Thanks man!

Comment

Good deal with Hot Octopus, thanks dude.

Comment

Great dealing with Baba O'riley...love the Michael Kelly guitar!! Sounds amazing and plays beautifully!! Thanks for the extra pickups as well!! Great guy to deal with!! Thank you!!
                  I don't believe anything I say and only half of what you hear....

Comment

Great dealing with Rich Stevens!! The Hamer is gorgeous, sounds amazing and plays like buttah!!!!! Thank you fior a great deal!!

Comment

I had a great and easy transaction with Lpmarshall!!!! Got a Charvel I've been searching for and a great price!! Solid guy to deal with!! Thanks bro!!!

Comment

Poorman was great to deal with. Probably the best packed guitar I have ever received!!! Beautiful guitar, plays great and sounds even better!! Thanks for selling me your gorgeous LTD EC1000!!

-dave

Comment

Did a pup swap with LatsMcGee. He's legit. No issues whatsoever.
                          -Mike-

Originally posted by rhymes with metalchurch79
                          I take peoples advice after i do some quick math to determine if the lie detector test determines they are full of sh**. Take their post count x 5minutes per post = how much time they didnt spend playing or working on their guitars. The Pros will be spotted right away.

Comment

Great deal with Big Red - got the Liquifire I'd been looking for.
                            Thanks for a quick and easy deal!

Comment

Joyouswolf sent me some magnets and included an assortment of mounting ring screws...
                              Thanks for a good deal.

Comment

Good deal with Mike XSSIVE, thanks a tone dude!

Comment

Working...
                                X