This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

I just recieved an EHX small clone chorus from Lee Bob, great guy to deal with, shipped it out as soon as everything was finalized. I highly recommend dealing with him.

Comment

Originally posted by man-in-moon
      completed a deal with 9finger good guy to deal with i hope you enjoy the pedal and pickups.

Nah man you get all the credit on this one! Bro was uber patient through a postal service F.U.B.A.R. !

Thanks again bro! I'd deal with ya anytime!
      Gear: More junk than I know what to do with

Comment

Bought some tubes off Klinkdetroit.....fast shipping & cool guy!!!

Thanks Rob

Guitars: Frankinstein TeleBird/Classic Vibe Esquire w/BG-1400/Martin 000-28EC
        Amps: 3rd Power Dream Solo 4 '68 Plexi/Port City Wave 2x12
        FX: Skinpimp Faceplant/Skinpimp 3OD/Flyin' Dragon

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fa...wn/id786464154
        http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/seanhanley

Comment

Just finished a great deal with kjrocks on a Cool Rails. The thing looks brand new. Can't wait to get this in.

Thanks KJ . . . you do rock.

Artie

Comment

Just bought a PAF Pro pickup from mig50. Fast shipping and the item looks great. Can't wait to get it into my guitar!

Thanks mig!

GUITARS:
            Fender USA Strat - DiMarzio Super Distortion and PAF Pro
            Epiphone Goth V - Duncan Distortion set
            Edwards Les Paul - DiMarzio Tone Zone and PAF Pro
            AMPS:
            Marshall JCM200 DSL50 head
            Marshall 1936V 2x12 cab

Comment

i have to say that GAWA is definitely a great guy to deal with.

lots o' communication and fast payment.

thanks again!

Comment

KAC: traded pedals with this guy, very fast shipping, good communication too.

SocalSteve: Sold me for a really good price a really nice G&L invader. Super fast shipping and really nice packaging too. I've decided a Swamp Ash guitar doesn't suit me so it's on the auction block again.

thanks guys!

Comment

CapoFirstFret: Sold a MIJ Ds-1 to Phillip, Very smooth transaction, good communication throughout the transaction.

Bludave: Sold a super chorus to Dave, Really nice to talk to, smooth transaction, very fast payment, great to talk to (and he has some really, really nice gear)

I would definatly to business in the future with either of these guys.
                  Gibson Les Paul Studio [DD(b), PG(n)]

VHT Deliverance 60
                  Splawn 4x12

Xssive built Monroe Drive
                  Vox Time Machine Delay
                  Boss Noise Supressor

Comment

Originally posted by SwedeNuck
                    I just recieved an EHX small clone chorus from Lee Bob, great guy to deal with, shipped it out as soon as everything was finalized. I highly recommend dealing with him.

I just received the MXR ZW44 pedal that I traded the Small Clone for. Received well packaged. Transaction went very smoothly. I highly recommend dealing with SwedeNuck.
                    Looking to Purchase:
                    Axe-FX Ultra
                    ART SLA2
                    Mesa Boogie 2X12
                    PRS Tremonti
                    PRS Singlecut, SC245 or SC250
                    Edwards Les Paul Custom
                    Gibson Explorer
                    Fender Stratocaster
                    Fender Telecaster

Comment

I just sold my Hwy 1 Telecaster to Rushofblood. He was a great communicator and stayed with me every step of the way. Payment was received quickly.
                      Last edited by Butch Snyder; 06-17-2005, 02:26 PM.
                      -Butch

Comment

Originally posted by Robert S.
                        If you've had good dealings with someone, post it here!
                        Kevin at Black Rose Custom Instruments has really come through twice for me. Great price, quick delivery, and excellent customer service!!!!

-Mark
                        "Posterity, you will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that ever I took half the pains to preserve it." John Adams

Comment

Got a Strat body from 51501984 was as described, got here extremely fast and hes a good communicator. Thanks man!

Comment

I've been lazy and forgot to put in a good word for KAC. Bought a Strat off of him. Super deal. He sent the guitar out to me before he even received the money so I'd have it before he went on vacation which in my book makes him a top notch guy. Thank you very much. I am loving the Strat.

Comment

Originally posted by Docrock
                              Got a Strat body from 51501984 was as described, got here extremely fast and hes a good communicator. Thanks man!
                              Thank You also Docrock!!!! Docrock`s a great trader and he get`s the deal done!
                              When asking for pickup suggestions please tell us what amp you`re using

Comment

Xeromus bought a guitar from me - paid right away and we exchanged many friendly e-mails and p.m.'s Wouldn't hesitate to do business with again!
                                Seymour Duncans I've owned: Dimebucker, '59n, '59b, PG+n, JB, Phat Cat, PGn, Custom, Seth Lover, '78.

Comment

Working...
                                X