This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

HELLRIDER IS THE MAN! Paid quickly, good guy. Thanks!
    Gibson ES-335 (stock '57 Classics)*Warmoth Tele (PGn/Brobuckerbridge) *Fender American Strat w/DiMarzio Fast Track Is*Fender Princeton Reverb*Martin D-28*Favorite effects-Maxon AD80*80s Ibanez TS-9*80s Boss OD-1*Fulldrive 2*Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive and MicroVibe-Maxon AF-9*Vox Wah

Comment

Damn work... Almost forgot to mention I sold my 59b to saladin some time ago. Fast payement, great communications. Highly recommended!

Thank you Steve!

Gibson Les Paul Traditional
      Norman B50 Acoustic Guitar

Comment

Just got traded a JB for a Dimarzio Fred with krankguitarist.

good trade. Thanks krankguitarist

Comment

I just received my pickup from Theodie. Very helpful, very nice, great price. Thanks very much dude!

Comment

Special thanks go out to "The Vault" for letting me mod a TS9 for him and send it out to Canada...
            Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Originally posted by STRATDELUXER97
              Special thanks go out to "The Vault" for letting me mod a TS9 for him and send it out to Canada...

Thanks John. Words cannot express my satisfaction for having this pedal modded by you. I am that much closer to getting those tones I hear in my head to come out through my amp.

Peace out STRATDELUXER97.
              Last edited by The Vault; 07-20-2005, 05:23 PM.
              Official Web Page MySpace My Music On Soundclick

Comment

Originally posted by The Vault
                Thanks John. Words cannot express my satisfaction for having this pedal modded by you. I am that much closer to getting those tones I hear in my head to come out through my amp.

Peace out Pedal Guru.
                Enjoy the pedal brother...Glad you like it!
                Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

I bought a Boss DD-20 from pedalguru. He gave me a great deal and it got here in two days. I highly recommend dealing with him if you have a chance to, thanks bro.
                  After Osmosis | My Music | Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Kindred_Spirits
                    Just finished a trade with ArtieToo. Great guy, great communication, and just plain awesome to deal with. Pickup arrived quickly, and he even gave some extra money, even when I did'nt want to accept it. Highly recommended.
                    Thanks KS, and back atcha. I just thought your CR was worth more than my HS.

I'm happy with the deal. I hope you like your end.

Artie

Comment

Originally posted by hellrider77
                      completed deal with pinto_79paid really fast. great guy to deal with. thanks
                      +1. Great deal and nice stamps! Thanks hellrider77!.

Stand up guy!
                      www.lockwireguitars.com

Comment

hhaaa pinto...those are ****ty cars (were).
                        TOUQUE ROCK...EH???? I AM CANADIAN

Comment

Just finished deals with MARTINSIXSTRINGCUSTOMS and OLDGHOST, both went with no problems .Both are stand up guys and will come through.
                          Thanks guys!

Comment

Just finished a deal with CapoFirstFret and it was smooooooth as butter. I am the proud owner of a Boss delay pedal!! Dudes from Mississippi are the coolest.

Thanks Phillip!

Jon
                            Tradition S-20, Tradition G-10, Jackson DKMG, Ibanez SRX 505 Bass, Laney MXD 120H head, Peavey 4x12 cab, Fender 4x12 cab, Boss GS-10, M-Audio Black Box, Boss Metal Zone, Boss DS-1, Boss SD-1, Boss CH-1, MXR Dyna Comp, MXR Zakk Wylde, MXR EVH Phase 90, MXR Double Shot Distortion, ProCo Rat, Other Boss stuff.

SD pickups tried or still in use: JB, Zebra C5, Zebra Jazz, JB Jr., Distortion, Lil '59, Invader, Live Wire Metal, and Custom.

Comment

Sold some Sperzels to big black....good guy and paid super fast.....Thanks bb.....Joe
                              Originally posted by tone4days
                              we're not musicians, we're beer salesmen

Comment

This may be the most important good trader post I have ever made.

I just recieved a FENDER HM STRAT in a trade from kjrocks.

I would reccomend kjrocks to any member for any kind of trade, he was kind and awesome throughout the entire transaction.

I have never been happier with a guitar in my entire life!

Rock On - Kac
                                ISO - Fender Highway One Stratocaster - black
                                2004 Chevy Silveraro - 6.6 Liter Duramax Turbo Diesel
                                Pickup Booster - Lava Box - Tweak Fuzz - Vapor Trail

Comment

Working...
                                X