This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Back atcha' Brutha......should get that Flamekaster today & I can't wait to get a good look at it!!!

Guitars: Frankinstein TeleBird/Classic Vibe Esquire w/BG-1400/Martin 000-28EC
    Amps: 3rd Power Dream Solo 4 '68 Plexi/Port City Wave 2x12
    FX: Skinpimp Faceplant/Skinpimp 3OD/Flyin' Dragon

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fa...wn/id786464154
    http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/seanhanley

Comment

Received my Air Zone today from Pierre. Fair price and fast&secure shipping. Great guy to deal with and the deal worked out fine.
      - 03 B.C. Rich Custom Shop Stealth EMG 81(n)/89(m)/60(n)
      - 04 Malmsteen Sig. Strat DMZ HS-3(b)/YJM(m)/YJM(n)
      - 05 Line 6 Variax 700
      - 08 Schecter C-7 Hellraiser Blackout N/B
      - 04 B.C. Rich NJ beast(Speedloader) SD Dimebucker(b)/Full Shred(n)
      - 99 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock SD Dimebucker(b)/Full Shred(n)
      - Clarity(by Johnson) Ovation Copy
      - Takamine acoustic(not sure abut year and model)
      -Engl Sovereign 100 Vintage 1x12 Combo + Engl Pro 4x12 (V30s)

Comment

My Lite Ash Telecaster from B Bent arrived today in good condition and on time as promised. The transaction was smooth, friendly, and the fact that B Bent sent me some sound clips of the guitar during his free time makes him an excellent seller in my book. Great guy, great seller: 'nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Loserchief
          Received my Air Zone today from Pierre. Fair price and fast&secure shipping. Great guy to deal with and the deal worked out fine.
          Back at ya Good communications and fast payment.

Comment

John ( Wymore Guitars) is THE fastest seller I have ever dealt with. I was shocked at how fast my Duncan SM-1 arrived. Nice doing business with ya buddy!!!

Also props to Russ ( chopstherocker) for a smooth buy. Enjoy those tubes in that Bandmaster bro!!!
            I get weak in the knees at the sight of a vintage Fender amp!

Comment

Just did a nice trade with CapoFirstFret. He was quick to ship, (faster than me), and pup arrived in great shape.

Thanks CFF.

Artie

Comment

I just executed a Trade with The Guy Who Invented Fire. It was an easy transaction. He traded me his Dunlop GCB-95 wah and he even insured it. I didn't ask him to do that.

Thanks for the great transaction, Christian. You are a terrific forum bro.

Todd
                Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit.
                -Conrad Hilton

Comment

did a pickup swap with Artie and one of the smoothest transactions I've ever had. Pickup came well wrapped and packed and was in the guitar within 15 minutes of me getting the pickup..works perfectly! Thanks man
                  Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
                  It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
                  Originally posted by LesStrat
                  Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

I bought a pair of hybrid pickups from JumpMarine. It was a good deal I would do again. Good communication, as well. Ryan even sent a free box of picks!

Warmoth Thinline HH Tele w/ 59/Cust Hybrid & 59/Jazz Hybrid
                    Warmoth Swamp Ash Chambered Tele w/ Crazy 8, Dream 90, & PG/Jazz Hybrid
                    Yamaha FGX 720SC
                    Rogue Classic Spider Resonator
                    Traynor YCV 40,

Comment

I didn't really pay any attention to this Good Trader post until last week.

Last summer, I bought a used Antiquity Texas Hot for strat neck from Flank. It was an excellent transaction. Flank was a great guy to deal with.
                      Last edited by Guitar Toad; 02-07-2006, 04:00 PM.
                      Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit.
                      -Conrad Hilton

Comment

Right back at sstandfield, quick payment and great communitcation. Enjoy those pups! I know that you will!
                        '06 Gibson R8, '94 Gibson LP Jr Special, Fender CS Dirty Dozen Strat, Fender Hotrod '52 Tele, /13 FTR37, Kemper, DrZ EMS, DrZ Plus, Various pedals

Comment

I bought a Seth Lover from 'flank' and it was a smooth deal. Fast shipping and the pickup was in great shape.
                          Thanks flank!

Fenders: '69 CS Strat; Hwy1 Strat SSL2's, SSL3T;CP Jaguar
                          Gibsons: LP DC STD Seth & Brobucker; LP STD Plus PGn & CC; (2)ES-335's; LP R7 Custom SNS & C4; LP '68 Custom '59A4 & C5; LP Trad 2014 PG & SNS; Explorer PG & C4; SG Std '57 & BB3;
                          Jacksons: SL2H w/DMZ AN & Super D; DK1 w/59 & C5; Dinky Elite, DK2 w/AN & AZ, RR5FR
                          Marshall 2550 Silver Jubilee; JMP 2203, Vox AC15C1; Gibson Super Goldtone GA30RV; Suhr CAA-OD100SE+, CAA PT100; Fender Vibrolux Reverb

Comment

I bought a Custon Custom from MikeS. It was packaged nicely and arrived promplty in excellent condition, including the springs and screws. Thanks Mike!
                            Gibson Les Paul Classic (C5/PG)
                            Heritage H-157 (500T/JP)
                            Fender American Deluxe Strat (JB/STK-S4/STK-S4)
                            Franken-Tokai (Custom8/Cool Rails/Hot Rails)
                            G&L ASAT Special
                            Mesa Trem-o-verb DR
                            Traynor YCV50 Blue

Comment

Bought some tubes from greendy123. Fast shipping, well packed. Thanks!

Aaron
                              Finch Amplification - Under Conschmuction
                              Handcrafted Tone Machines

Guitars: Hollow Les Paul, Strat
                              Effects on my board: Finch Brain Box (Loopbox/Piezo Pre/Power Conditioner), Finch Super-Wah, Finch Clean Squeeze, Finch Fat Lady, Finch-O-Plex, Finch TremBaby, Finch Two Face, Boss Delay
                              Amps: Finch '59 Studio (Stereo 2x10, EL84 mini-stack)

Comment

My Dimarzio Chopper just got here from DracoAran. Excellent dude, who put up with my momentary paranoia with good grace. :> Highly recommended!

Comment

Working...
                                X